Chapter 101

Just after the breakup, Bai Yu had a messy time during that time, and it wasn't until his stomach changed from a small drum to a big drum that he went to Han Ziyu's hospital in a panic.

Outcome......

He found out he was pregnant.

How is it possible for a man to conceive a child? Isn't this a ridiculous thing to do!

Bai Yu's first reaction was that Han Ziyu was laughing at himself, because he knew that Han Ziyu and Song Shirin were good friends, and he almost jumped up in anger and fought hard with Han Ziyu.

But Han Ziyu seriously introduced to him the credibility of a man's childbirth and gave him a pregnancy test stick for him to test Bai Yu for not believing in evil, and ran to a small clinic on the street with shame, and went home to secretly test.

It turned out to be a source of laughter.

At that time, Bai Yu was only about twenty-three years old, and his mind was not as mature as it is now, how did he know what to do?

He ran to find Song Shirin in a panic, he believed him, so he went to find him.

Song Shirin must have a way to solve it, he told himself.

As a result, he saw the scene of Qi Yan walking down from Song Shirin's car, because it was far away, he didn't know what the two people said, he only knew that he turned around and left.

Han Ziyu introduced his homosexual Xiaobai to Bai Yu, Xiaobai told him heart-to-heart for one night, Bai Yu finally decided to give birth to a _ This is his child, he wants! He raised!

But when making this decision, Bai Yu took the hand of the Han family's husband and asked them to help him leave Huacheng and keep this secret, no one can say, including Song Shirin!

The Han family agreed.

Then, after doing a set of full body examinations, Bai Yu stood at the airport with the ticket, and after hesitating before getting on the plane, he still made a call to Song Shirin.

As a result, the person who answered the phone was Qi Yan.

"I'm back together with him, and I'm back, so you're naturally useless."

Bai Yu didn't refute, but his eyes slowly turned red, and he didn't even notice that the piece of meat in his stomach kicked him in protest.

"Don't call him anymore, he doesn't want to pay attention to you at all. By the way, I forgot to tell you that he has always liked me, and you are just a bed warmer."

Bai Yu didn't believe it, he said in a dumb voice that he was leaving, hoping to say a word to Song Shirin.

"He doesn't want to talk to you. He told me to tell you that if you go far away, you'd better not come back. Qi Yan said with a sneer, and then hung up the phone.

Bai Yu was completely dead, he didn't believe that Song Shirin would be so ruthless, these words must have been said secretly by Qi Yan.

What really made Bai Yu die was that Qi Yan was able to touch Song Shirin's mobile phone, one by one, because of his identity, Song Shirin would not let people touch his mobile phone easily.

Qi Yan was able to get Song Shirin's mobile phone, indicating that the relationship between the two was indeed very close.

Bai Yu took out the mobile phone card, threw it into the trash can in a chic manner, and strode towards the plane with his suitcase.

One by one, Bai Yu and Song Shirin never knew what they were.

In fact, that day, Song Shirin went to a meeting, and his mobile phone was left in the office. And Qi Yan appeared in the Song family three or four times during this time, so Secretary Chu put Qi Yan in.