Chapter 181

Early the next morning, Bai Yu rushed to the crew, and as soon as he walked into the crew, he was forced to accept the bear hug of three people, and said with a dark face: "You can't be reserved, there are so many people on the scene." 

Chu Xiaoxiao was wearing a simple white shirt with black pants, looking particularly fresh and beautiful, she rolled her eyes impatiently, "Why are you so difficult to serve, you didn't give you a warm hug last time we met, you complained for a whole hour during the meal, and now you give you a warm hug, you dislike it again^" Jiao looked at Bai Yu with a kind of mentally retarded look, "Duplicity goblin, what to pretend." 

Lin Yi was still the one with the best temper among the three, he hurriedly stopped the accusations of the two of them against Bai Yu, and said, "Forget it, it's hard to meet once, let's go change clothes first."

Seeing that someone finally spoke for him, Bai Yu stepped forward seriously and put his hand on Lin Yi's shoulder, "Tell me honestly, did you secretly lose weight, why don't you have a double chin?" The smile on Lin Yi's face was closed, and he dropped Bai Yu's hand on his shoulder expressionlessly, and said, "You go in and play by yourself, I'm going to change clothes with them, goodbye."

Bai Yu looked at the trio who were unusually united at this moment and said, "You want to scare me as soon as you meet?" 

"Uh-huh." Chu Xiaoxiao let out a syllable from her nose.

Bai Yu smiled, and then followed the three of them to change clothes. After changing clothes, the three of them each took the script and talked to Bai Yu.

Chu Xiaoxiao has also played supporting roles in some film and television dramas in recent years, all of which are the kind that end in a few scenes, so she doesn't leave much impression on the audience, and she is basically still an offensive and acceptable female figure in the "Breakup Challenge".

And Jiao Li and Lin Yi rarely participate in film and television dramas, and the best scene they have ever played is probably a supporting role in the movie of a friend in the gang circle last year, in which they played two stupid thieves.

Their image of stupid thieves can be called the point with the most laughs and the most explosive acting skills in the whole play.

Bai Yu said: "There are not many of you who play, but they are very important."

"Liar!" The three people who had stayed up late to read the script complained angrily to Bai Yu, "I said that I would arrange a supporting role for us, but it turned out to be a trick."

"Isn't this unique role as good as the supporting role in your mouth?" Bai Yu didn't seem to have any shame at all, he lied seriously: "The role I arranged for you is completely adapted from your own image, so it is completely good for you to play the role, and it is completely better to play in your true colors."

"So, you mean, I'm just a vase?" Chu Xiaoxiao shook the script in her hand expressionlessly.

"Am I an idiot?" Jiao Li threw the script in his hand on the table, and accused Bai Yu with a very angry look, "The hot pot I invited you before was completely blind."

"Come less, your guests will always be in your hot pot restaurant, I'm about to vomit." Bai Yu smiled and said, anyway, he has deceived people, what do you like.

Lin Yi patted Bai Yu on the shoulder, his tone was very gentle, but he was inexplicably a little cold, "So in your eyes, I am a shameless gay?" Bai Yu: "...... I'm just happy."

How could he have thought that a casual sentence almost stabbed the hornet's nest.

The hornet's nest trio was laughed at by Bai Yu, and the three of them laughed for a long time before Jiao Li began to say: "Don't laugh, you hurry up and tell us how to play this part, finish filming early and finish it early, I'm still waiting for the blind date."