Chapter 13

Bai Yu limped from the door to the bedroom, but did not find a small watermelon, and the whole room was quiet, there was no sound at all, and he was suddenly anxious.

"Little watermelon, Bai Yanting? Bai Yan Pavilion!"

Bai Yu was so anxious that he was sweating profusely.

Halfway, the sound of the little watermelon came out in Bai Yu's room and bedroom, and his voice was hoarse, but he was still humming and chirping.

Daddy Baiyu's heart tightened suddenly at this moment, and he hurriedly opened the bedroom, followed the sound to the wardrobe, and opened the wardrobe door.

The little watermelon squatted in the closet with the balls in his arms and cried breathlessly, trembling all over, and a handful of hairs in front of his head shook with his trembling movements, pitiful and cute.

Bai Yu was distressed and funny, Xi habitually picked up the egg, ignored its whimpering call, threw it to the ground casually, and then picked up the small watermelon.

The little watermelon hugged Bai Yu's head hard, "Baba, you, where are you going... Where..."

I cried too long and too violently before, so that the little watermelon couldn't say a complete sentence when he spoke.

Bai Yu kissed his face, but he was covered with snot and tears, endured and endured, but still couldn't hold back, went to the bathroom and wet the handkerchief to wipe his face.

"When did you wake up?"

The little watermelon was still hiccups, but her mood obviously improved when she saw Bai Yu, "It's been a long time, I, I can't find it, Baba."

Bai Yu sighed, "I just went out for a run and accidentally got lost, I'm sorry, little watermelon."

Little Watermelon looked aggrieved, but she still wiped the sweat on Bai Yu's forehead with her hand understandingly, "Baba, don't go for a run."

Bai Yu, who has practiced the skills of opening his eyes and telling nonsense, has been Xi perfected in the face of his son's gentleness at this moment, nodding and saying, "Not next time."

He'll be a fool next time he's hit!

Dan Dan suddenly jumped out from the side, jumped up, and bit the hem of Bai Yu's shirt, looking stupid and still triumphant when he was dying.

Bai Yu put the little watermelon down, turned around and grabbed the ball, and kicked it out of the bathroom.

Little Watermelon sat on the dresser in front of the mirror, reaching out to hug him, he was very insecure if he didn't hold Bai Yu's head now.

Bai Yu doesn't care, it's because he didn't return overnight, otherwise the little watermelon wouldn't be like this.

But then again, I don't know who the glass of lemonade was given to me who I misused.

Bai Yu lowered his eyes, suppressed the exploration and deep thinking under his eyes, this matter should not be so simple.

But with his own identity and status, he couldn't find out the truth at all, so Bai Yu just thought about it for a while and left this matter behind.

Qi Yan was annoyed and angry: "It didn't succeed. I've been disrupted halfway, give me another chance, and I'll succeed this time."

The man on the other end of the phone sneered: "You really think that Song Shirin is your servant, he is not so stupid, he will not give you a second chance."

Qi Yan retorted: "He didn't know that I did it, there would always be a chance."

The man was speechless at Qi Yan's stupidity, "This matter is slow first, don't let him catch the handle." So be it.