Chapter 172

"Baba, I want to go to a boys' school."

When Bai Yu still had a headache due to a hangover, when he heard the little watermelon who was eating breakfast say these words unexpectedly, he was in good spirits, and hurriedly looked up at a serious little watermelon and said, "Why do you want to go to the boys' school."

"Because the hilly water told me that the boys' school is very fun and the students are very friendly." Little Watermelon drank all the last bit of milk in the cup, then put the empty cup aside, and said seriously.

"No, when did you get so good with him." Bai Yu scolded secretly in his heart, and then said with a smile: "Qiu Lingshui has now transferred from the boys' school, since the boys' school is so good, why does he want to transfer schools?"

The people of the Qiu family are really harmful.

Bai Yu secretly said in his heart.

Father Song looked up from the newspaper and said, "It's not bad to go to a boys' school, the teaching system is better than an ordinary school, I approve of it."

Mother Song came out of the kitchen with the sobering soup, and when she heard him say this, she immediately pushed Father Song with her hand and whispered: "What kind of nonsense are you, if you delay our baby to fall in love, see if I don't kill you."

After speaking, Mother Song handed the decanting soup in her hand to Bai Yu and said, "It won't hurt after drinking, don't drink next time."

Bai Yu took the sobering soup, frowned and drank it, and after drinking, he picked up half of the milk that Song Shirin had drunk, which was a lot more comfortable.

Father Song put the newspaper aside, picked up chopsticks and started to eat breakfast, too lazy to pay attention to Mother Song.

Bai Yu pushed Song Shirin, who was bowing his head to eat breakfast next to him, and said, "Your son is going to a boys' school, shouldn't you make a statement?"

"No need to take a stand." Song Shirin said expressionlessly, "If you don't go through the transfer procedures for him, he won't be able to go anywhere."

This inexplicably poked Bai Yu's laughter.

Bai Yu covered his mouth and smiled, and the corner of his eye caught a glimpse of the little watermelon's expression of wanting to cry or not, and immediately restrained the smile on his face, stopped eating, and hurriedly held the little watermelon who was pouting to express his dissatisfaction in his arms, and said, "You just want to go to a boys' school so much, can you tell me why?"

"Hill Water said that school was fun, and I wanted to check it out." Seeing that Bai Yu finally began to face himself, the little watermelon pursed his lips and smiled slightly, and then said, "Baba, I'm going to elementary school, can you send me to a boys' school^" Bai Yu thought for a while, then nodded and said, "Yes."

The little watermelon rejoices.

Mother Song raised her head and was about to speak, but she heard Bai Yu continue.

Bai Yu said: "The boys' school is far, far away from our home, so if you want to go to the boys' school, then you can only live in the school in the future, and you can only go home once a week, which means that if you can't see your father for a week, you won't miss my mother?"

Little Watermelon opened her mouth, "I, I don't want to...... I want to see Baba. After speaking, the little watermelon also leaned up very affectionately and hugged Bai Yu's neck and rubbed it, full of dependence.

Mother Song looked at their interaction sourly, Bai Yu is usually very busy with work and often away from home, but even so, the little watermelon is still the most sticky Bai Yu.