Chapter 110

After a meal, the smoke of war.

Even the little watermelon sensed that something was wrong, but Bai Yu was still out of the state in a daze.

Berberant answered a phone call after the meal, politely said a few words and left, without even asking them to deliver it.

"You don't talk much tonight, what's wrong?" Bai Yu put down his chopsticks and looked at Song Shirin.

Song Shirin's eyes were complicated, and he looked at Bai Yu fixedly, and then said, "When did you pay so much attention to me."

Bai Yu decided not to talk to him.

At night, when Bai Yu still wanted to pester Song Shirin for another long night of exercise, he could only hide in the bathroom and extinguish the fire by himself because he was afraid that the little watermelon was also present.

Sleepless nights.

The next day, when Song Shirin got up early and went out, Bai Yu was still holding a small watermelon and sleeping in the dark.

There was a knock on the door of the "buckle" ward.

Qin Fan looked at the strange man who appeared at the door, was stunned for a moment, and then looked at the handsome and serious man in a suit and leather shoes, and nodded: "Are you Song Shirin?"

Song Shirin put the flower basket aside and stepped forward, "Aunt Qin."

"What did you come to me for?" Qin Fan put away the half-written letter in his hand, put his hands on the quilt, his expression was faint, and there was a faint hint of coldness.

- Qin Fan has never been a woman who is easy to get along with, she just can't raise her head because of guilt when facing Bai Yu, "Because of Bai Bolang's matter." Song Shirin sat on the chair and handed the document he brought to Qin Fan, but Qin Fan stopped his movements and said meaningfully: "I am no longer the person in charge of it, and the ownership has been carte blanche to the lawyer a day ago and handed over to Bai Yu's name."

Song Shirin's movements were stunned, he obviously didn't expect Qin Fan to let go so quickly, but in the next second, he still handed the document to Qin Fan and said, "Since this is the case, then you should take a look at it, just take it as a check for him."

Qin Fan looked directly into Song Shirin's eyes, probably never seeing this persistent young man, and only sighed that he was old.

She took Song Shirin's documents, took out her reading glasses, frowned and looked at them carefully, just for Bai Yu's check.

Song Shirin was not in a hurry, and sat quietly on the side, waiting for Qin Fan to finish reading the documents.

Fifteen minutes later, Qin Fan put the document aside and said, "It's not impossible if you want to swallow the Mo family's position in the scorching rock, but in a short time, you can't do it."

Song Shirin frowned, "Our plan is very thorough."

"But it still doesn't work." Qin Fan deliberately poured cold water, "Even if your father comes out in person, he can't annex the Mo family's foundation in Burning Rock in such a short period of time."

"It's good for young people to have dreams, but it's not okay if dreams are too far away from reality." Qin Fan's eyes were full of mockery, as if he was laughing at his indiscretion.

Song Shirin didn't care about her words, and put away the documents by himself, his tone was respectful, but he said firmly: "Our plan can succeed, since Aunt Qin has no intention of participating, then I'll go to Bai Yu."