Chapter 78

Song Shirin picked up the phone, his eyes darkened, saved the photo, then put the phone aside, turned off the light and went to sleep.

As soon as he lay down, Bai Yu was entangled like an octopus, and said, "Why is there so much work?"

"It's okay, it's not busy." Song Shirin stroked the broken hair on the young man's forehead with his hand, feeling the rare obedience of the other party, and was in a good mood, "Sleep."

Bai Yu yawned and fell asleep.

Early the next morning, Song Shirin showed Bai Yu the text message that Mr. Zhang sent to him, and while eating breakfast, he said lightly: "What are you going to do?"

In this matter, Song Shirin has his own way of dealing with it, if it was in the past, he would deal with it silently. But now, the man wants a change in the way he gets along with youth.

Bai Yu picked up his phone and glanced at it, his face gloomy: "I'll take care of it."

Song Shirin was eating, "What are you going to do?"

"Deal with it as you do." Bai Yu drank all the porridge in the bowl and continued, "Qiu Feng has promised me to disclose my relationship with Xiao Watermelon, and my new agent will come to meet with me today, and I will discuss it with her." 

Song Shilin frowned: "Why do you want to make it public."

"This paparazzi doesn't have a good reputation in the circle, and since Lao Zhang can't solve it, it must be because he repeatedly came over to ask for money." Bai Yu picked up a bun from the plate and chewed it slowly.

"These people are extorting money in the name of hush money, even if they really give them a sum of money now, in a few days, they will come to us to ask for money." Bai Yu explained calmly.

"In that case, it's better to take the opportunity to make it public." Bai Yu's mind flashed, and he suddenly said: "If I make my relationship with Xiao Watermelon public, then your family..."

Publicizing the existence of the little watermelon was an idea that Bai Yu had existed for a long time, so he would not change it easily, but now it seems that the Song family is also a trouble.

Song Shirin was obviously worried about this, but he reassured the other party: "I'll take care of it."

Bai Yu didn't doubt him, nodded, and said, "Then I'll go to the company to discuss the next plan with the agent, will you go to the company or go home?"

Song Shirin wiped his mouth and said, "Let's go back first."

Little Watermelon said, "Baba, what about me?"

"You go to school, what are you thinking?" Bai Yu squinted at him, reached out and messed up a handful of hairs in front of the child's head with a bad heart, looked at him quietly, and spit out two words lightly: "Don't make trouble."

Bai Yu didn't understand the phrase "those who are close to Zhu are red and those who are close to ink are black" until now, he glanced at the man with a smile and said, "What I learned from you is really my own."

Song Shirin treated it indifferently.

After breakfast, when the nanny came to tidy up the housework, Bai Yu went out to leave.

The new agent is called Sister Li, a short-haired woman in her early forties, with a capable professional skirt, when she saw Bai Yu, she smiled faintly and said, "Hello."

Bai Yu sat on the chair, glanced at his agent through the desk, and got straight to the point: "I should have told you about my personal situation, now that the paparazzi have taken photos of me and my son, I plan to advance the plan."