Chapter 144

The next day, Bai Yu came to the crew again with a small watermelon.

When Bai Yu saw that he was about to film a circus, when the field manager really pulled out a fat and strong jujube red horse from the side, he suddenly turned pale with fright, and hurriedly said: "Didn't there be no horses before, why are there horses now."

The field manager touched the back of the jujube red horse and said with a smile: "I used to use fake horses because the horse farm couldn't rent horses, but after Producer Mo heard about it, he specially brought us a real horse from his own horse farm." Tsk, look at this horse, fat and strong, better than people."

After the little watermelon left, he raised his head, took Bai Yu's hand and said, "Baba, what's wrong with you."

Bai Yu shook his head and swallowed without a trace, if he didn't notice that he was pregnant, or if he wasn't pregnant, then he didn't have to be afraid of this horse.

But now, that's not the case!

Bai Yu asked the assistant to come over and look at the little watermelon, and said, "I'll go to the director and say a few words, the little watermelon and the assistant sister are waiting for me here, and I'll be back in a while."

The little watermelon reluctantly let go of Bai Yu's hand.

Bai Yu found Director Wang, who was talking about the original play, and leaned in and said, "Director Wang, can I use a fake horse when I film the circus later."

Yuan Shi laughed a little ill-willedly, and deliberately raised his voice: "Didn't you say before that fake horses don't look so realistic like real horses, and now Mr. Mo kindly brought a real horse to the crew, what do you dislike."

Bai Yu said lightly: "I don't dislike it, it's just that it's not convenient to ride a horse these days."

After speaking, Bai Yu gave Wang Dao a suggestive look, and the latter thought for a while and immediately understood.

I didn't react at the time, and said, "It's not a girl, what's inconvenient." Isn't it possible that you still have a few days of inconvenience every month? After saying that, he thought he had made a funny joke, and laughed.

Director Wang snorted and did not echo him.

Bai Yu didn't squeak either, and his heart was really a stupid big man with a simple mind and well-developed limbs.

Yuan Shi laughed a few times and saw that no one echoed him, and even Director Wang's eyes looked at him a lot more indifferently, so he was a little embarrassed, and forced Bai Yu to ask, "Where are you uncomfortable, if you don't say it clearly, how can Director Wang explain it to everyone."

"If I'm embarrassed to tell you about this kind of thing, do I still need to sneak in to tell Director Wang." Bai Yu fought back.

I didn't understand the meaning of Bai Yu's words, and asked Bai Yu again.

"What's so embarrassing, everyone is a man, there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

Bai Yu glanced at him coldly, and said without any emotion: "Hemorrhoids."

Original time: "..."

Director Wang: "..."

Only then did he react, and he hurriedly glanced at Director Wang, and explained anxiously: "Director Wang, I'm sorry, I really forgot that you are too... Director Wang, who was not lightly tormented by the problem of hemorrhoids, heard that his face darkened, his face was as long as a shoehorn, he snorted, and said in a weird way: "It's nothing." In fact, the problem of hemorrhoids is indeed the same as what women come to every month, it can make trouble a few times a month, just get used to it, you don't have to take it too seriously."