Chapter 68

After breakfast, Song Shirin asked Bai Yu to go to Han Ziyu and get back all the checklists he had done in the hospital in the past two years.

Bai Yu is unwilling, after all, this kind of thing can be picked up by someone casually, if it doesn't work, let Han Ziyu send someone to send it over, there is no need to take it personally, after all, he is also busy with work.

But Song Shirin's attitude was extremely resolute. There are only a few trustworthy people around him who have cultivated them single-handedly, and the only one who is most suitable for this kind of thing is Secretary Chu, but Secretary Chu has already been sent to the branch for a meeting.

Although Bai Yu has recruited a few young and obedient assistants, it is difficult to guarantee that the little assistants will not do anything secretly, so he can only let Bai Yu get them in person.

Bai Yu couldn't resist Song Shirin, so he could only go out in person to get the physical examination list he had archived in the hospital. Fortunately, Bai Yu's start time today is at 11 o'clock at noon, which is enough for him to travel back and forth.

The two cars, after driving out of the community one after another, went in opposite directions.

The little watermelon wilted, "Why didn't Baba send me to school?"

Song Shirin took out a pack of small biscuits from the locker, handed them to the small watermelon, and continued to drive one by one In order to enjoy the time of parent-child solitude, Song Shirin did not let the driver wait for him downstairs for the first time, but drove his own private car to send the child to school.

The warm winter sun slowly shone into the car window, warm.

Today is a rare good weather.

"Uncle Song, I like you so much." While chewing biscuits in small bites, the little watermelon generously expressed his love for Song Shirin.

The private car was slammed on the brakes, making a screeching sound on the street, and the little watermelon looked at Song Shirin in horror, "Uncle Song!"

"Do you really like me?" Song Shirin clenched the steering wheel with both hands and said in a low voice.

Little Watermelon hesitated for a moment and nodded vigorously, "Yes!"

"Can you call me Daddy in the future?" Song Shirin turned his head and looked at the little watermelon fixedly.

The little watermelon looked confused, and it took a long time before he muttered: "Kesu, Baba will be angry..."

"He told me it was okay, he asked me to ask for your opinion."

Song Shirin said.

The little watermelon sighed, hugged the biscuits, lowered her head and said embarrassedly, "Then can you accompany me to take pictures?" ...... I, Baba, you, Dandan, we're together."

Little Watermelon did not forget the birthday request he made to Bai Yu yesterday, nor did he forget that Bai Yu said that he would ask Song Shirin in person.

Song Shirin was stunned for a moment, and then said, "You call me dad first."

The little watermelon buried her head lower, and said, "But... Bully will be jealous. "

Song Shirin was meaningful: "He will be very happy that you call me that."

"But... Then I have two bully... Hmm..."

Song Shirin pursed his lips and said, "You call me Dad."

"Daddy?" Little Watermelon bit his fingers, he hadn't learned a foreign language at his age, so he didn't understand what it meant.