Chapter 28

Early the next morning, the little watermelon got up from the bed, looked at the empty room blankly, climbed down from under the bed in a panic, opened the door, looked at Mo Anyu standing in the center of the living room, and said aggrievedly: "Where is Baba?"

"He's on a business trip, and we're going to have to get along for a long time to come." Mo Anyu took his mobile phone to reply to the email, and said without raising his head when he heard the words.

The little watermelon's mouth was deflated, and he endured it again and again, but he still couldn't hold back, and he cried as soon as he wow, especially aggrieved.

Mo Anyu was unmoved, glanced at the little watermelon coldly, and continued to bow his head and play with his mobile phone.

As far as he is concerned, it is already a miracle that he can tolerate the existence of the little watermelon, and no more, don't expect any more.

The little watermelon cried for ten minutes, sensitively aware of something, and walked towards the bathroom with a sob.

Standing on the small stool, the little watermelon put the toothbrush in his mouth with difficulty, did not put the toothpaste or press the switch, and brushed it randomly.

Mo Anyu leaned against the door of the toilet, ignoring the dilemma of the two-year-old child, and said lightly: "There is porridge on the table, wash your face and eat it yourself, and I will send you to school later." "

The little watermelon didn't look back, lowered her head and didn't speak.

Mo was not satisfied with turning around and leaving.

The balls squatting by the toilet leaned over and stuck out their tongues at the little watermelon.

  *

"Ding" the elevator door opens.

Mo Anyu walked in holding the hand of the little watermelon, and after a while, Song Shirin, who was in a suit and leather shoes, also walked in.

Mo Anyu's eyes narrowed, "Mr. Song, what a coincidence."

Song Shirin glanced at Mo Anyu, nodded, and stayed on the little watermelon, saying nothing.

Little Watermelon didn't like Mo Anyu a little, but he had already agreed to Baba last night, and Baba also went out to work, so he couldn't help it.

Mo Anyu said: "How could Mr. Song live here? "

"Close to the company." Song Shirin said lightly, Mo An is a member of the Mo family, and he will save some face for the other party.

Mo Anyu nodded thoughtfully, but the uneasiness and jealousy in his heart did not dissipate, but became stronger.

The elevator door opened, and Song Shirin glanced at the little watermelon who had lowered his head and didn't speak from beginning to end, but finally didn't ask anything, and left with his feet up.

Mo Anyu hugged the little watermelon and said gently: "Does the baby like the uncle just now?" "

Little Watermelon nodded and said, "I like it."

Mo Anyu's face became more gentle, and his tone became softer: "That uncle is not a good person, don't like him, okay?"

Little Watermelon's eyes widened: "Uncle Song is a good person!"

"But your father doesn't like him, if you like Uncle Song, your father won't like you." Mo Anyu touched the little watermelon's hair and coaxed.

The little watermelon sighed, looking a little absent-minded.

Mo Anyu didn't care, and after delivering the little watermelon to the door of the class, he said that he would come to pick him up tonight and left.

Little Watermelon is in a depressed mood.

The little fat man walked over, poked him on the shoulder, and pretended not to care, "Bai Yanting, where is your father?"

"Daddy went to work." The little watermelon came to his place and lay on the table in a daze.

The little fat man let out a lost sigh, and it didn't take long for him to play heartlessly again.

  *

Song Shirin looked at Mo Anyu from a distance after sending the child to school, his eyes were low, and he said, "What's the matter with Mo Anyu?"

Secretary Chu has been with him for more than ten years, and he knows very well the meaning of this big boss's words, and hurriedly said: "I'll call someone to check later."

"Hmm." Song Shirin took out the documents, "Let's drive."

The driver drove seriously, and Secretary Chu, who was sitting in the passenger seat, peeked at the boss through the rearview mirror from time to time, wondering if the master was angry.

Song Shirin was silent all the way, but when he got out of the car, he suddenly said: "Send someone to follow that child, and also, monitor the Mo family's every move."

Secretary Chu agreed, not understanding why Song Shirin cared so much about Bai Yu's son, but because of his years of work experience, he chose to be mute.