Chapter 124

After the little watermelon went home in the past two days, there were a lot of snacks for Bai Yu, and the trash can at home also appeared the little girl's hairpin and hair rope.

Bai Yu began to be vigilant.

Their child is just over two years old, so it's so popular?

Bai Yu decisively squeezed out a moment in the busy announcement, and then drove to pick up the little watermelon.

Through the iron door, Bai Yu looked at the little watermelon who was crying and refusing to go to school with deep eyes, and was waving goodbye to the children with a smile on his face--- a large group of children with big radish heads chattering around the little watermelon, and then showing a reluctant face when they were pulled away by the impatient parents.

Heartthrob Little Watermelon walked out of school with his head held high, and when he saw Bai Yu's assistant waiting for him at the door, his eyes lit up.

Overlord is here to pick him up!

The little watermelon hurriedly looked for his familiar car in the crowd, and then rushed over quickly, and the little assistant hurriedly followed the footsteps of the child, for fear of losing people.

Opening the car door, Bai Yu caught the child who rushed in, took the schoolbag on the child's back, checked it, and found that a little heavy watermelon was rolling happily in Bai Yu's arms.

Bai Yu pointed to the schoolbag in his hand and said, "Little watermelon, can I open your schoolbag?" "Yes." Little Watermelon sat up in a hurry, with messy bangs, and happily took something out of his schoolbag.

"This is a little bee, it was given to me by Chubby, this and this are all marshmallows given to me by berries, soft and delicious, and this sticker, yes..."

The little watermelon happily held the small gift given to him by his partner in front of Bai Yu, and said anxiously: "Baba, look at it, I will give it to you if you like it."

"What if I liked them all?" Bai Yu looked at the small toy in front of him and said.

The little watermelon wrinkled her face and reluctantly sighed for a long time before she reluctantly said, "Then, then it's all good for you, Baba, you are so greedy."

The little assistant in the same car laughed after a "poof", "Little watermelon, you are so popular at school."

"Tell me, when did you have such a good relationship with your friends?" Bai Yu fiddled with the small toys in his hand, full of sorrow.

"I don't know." The little watermelon tore open the packaging of the marshmallow, stuffed a piece in his mouth, and then stretched out his little hand to stuff Bai Yu into Bai Yu's mouth and chewed it, and found that it was really delicious, and said: "Next time I go to the supermarket with you, I will also buy some marshmallows, it is really delicious, and I will eat another piece."

The little watermelon who was willing to share took another piece of marshmallow and gave it to Bai Yu, and said beautifully: "Okay! "

"Remember to pick up your new toys when you go to school tomorrow and share them with your friends." Bai Yu said slowly while chewing on the marshmallow.

Little Watermelon was shocked: "I don't want it!"

"My friends have shared their toys with you, why can't you share your stationery with others?" Bai Yu is not used to him.

The little watermelon stuffed all the remaining marshmallows into her mouth in a fit of rage, and nodded angrily in agreement after a long while.

Bai Yu touched his head appreciatively, it is good to be liked by children, but it can't be cultivated because of this, and it is natural to take other people's things Xi bad habit.