Chapter 40

After school in the afternoon, Secretary Chu, who came to pick up the little watermelon from school, was blocked by Mo Anyu.

Secretary Chu and Mo Anyu stood on the side of the road and confronted each other, their tone respectful but not weak at all, holding a small watermelon in one hand and hinting that the driver in the car called Song Shilin with the other.

"Young Master Mo, I don't know if you have brought so many people to block me, is there something wrong?"

Mo Anyu leaned on the sports car, and there were five fierce black-clothed bodyguards standing behind him, casually playing with the lighter, "What do I want to do, don't you know in your heart, what to fight with me haha." 

The little watermelon's hand holding Secretary Chu's neck tightened, and he whispered in a milky voice: "Uncle Chu, I'm afraid."

Little Watermelon has gotten along well with Secretary Chu in the past two days, and she feels a little forgetful.

Secretary Chu patted him on the back, full of reassurance.

Mo Anyu quietly watched the relationship between these two people, and his eyes darkened. If it weren't for Song Shirin's nosy, maybe when Bai Yu came back, his relationship with him would have taken a big step forward because of this child!

"Give me the child, or rather, you take the child with me." Mo Anyu faded off the perfect face that was carefully disguised in front of Bai Yu, revealing his original face, violent and irritable.

The little fat man bit the ham sausage, walked out of the school slowly, and after seeing the situation here, his eyes lit up, and he came over to join in the fun.

Secretary Chu, who had long heard about the unreasonableness of the little young master of the Mo family, took a step back, not noticing that the little fat man was standing behind him, and he almost fell down.

Secretary Chu helped the frame of his glasses, stabilized his mind, and ignored him.

The little fat man was wide in heart and fat, and he didn't care, he bit a ham sausage in his mouth, and he didn't want to pay attention to the red eyes of the little watermelon, but then remembered that he was Bai Yu's son, and generously took out the remaining half of the ham sausage from his mouth, handed it to the little watermelon, and said, "Do you want it?" "

The little watermelon shook his head, and smiled at the little fat man in a friendly way for the first time.

Bai Yu's facial features are handsome and handsome, and he also has a pair of long legs against the sky. Therefore, the little fat man who is deeply infatuated with the little marquis Gu Chengjing is also infatuated with Bai Yu's prosperous beauty.

And the appearance of the two fathers and sons of the Bai family is extremely similar.

So the little fat man was immediately fascinated by the smiling face of the little watermelon, waved his hand, and pointed to the country: "Bai Yanting, you go home with me tonight, let's sleep together!" "

Sleeping Bai Yanting = Sleeping Bai Yu = Sleeping Male God, he earned it!

The little watermelon hugged Secretary Chu's neck tightly and coldly refused: "Don't."

He still hates this dead fat man who picks up his pants.

The little fat man looked in a trance, and vaguely he seemed to feel that Bai Yanting, who had a cold face, was a bit like the cold-faced strange uncle who had scared him into crying.

Mo Anyu was too lazy to continue wasting time with Secretary Chu, raised his chin, and directly asked the bodyguard to walk over and pick up the child.

It was also at this time that a black luxury version of the president stretched car was parked on the side of the road.

The car door opened, and a pair of high-end black leather shoes stretched out of the car, and then, Song Shirin stepped down from the car, and his indifferent but extremely majestic eyes swept over.

There was silence.

Mo Anyu cursed in a low voice, he shouldn't have been grinding with this surnamed Chu for so long!

"Song Shirin, give the child to me." Mo Anyu was the first to speak.

Song Shirin said: "I just talked about a business with Mo Yan nearby."

Mo Yan is Mo Anyu's eldest brother and is currently the ruler of the Mo family.

Threat! He's definitely threatening himself!

Mo was so angry that he gritted his teeth, but he was helpless. Because his mobile phone rang suddenly, the caller ID was his eldest brother, Mo Yan.

"Song Shirin, count you ruthless!"

Song Shirin let the little watermelon that ran over hug his thigh for comfort, and said without changing his face: "Each other."

Mo Anyu and Song Shirin's first confrontation returned home.

The little watermelon rubbed Song Shirin's thigh with his face, and his eyes narrowed with a smile.