Chapter 186

Bai Yu glanced at Song Shirin, what's the matter with moving hands and feet in public?

Song Shirin ignored him, raised his chin slightly towards him, and said calmly: "After finishing speaking, when I went home, my mother boiled soup at home."

Someone heard Song Shirin's words at the tip of their ears, and hurriedly said: "Mr. Song, what do you mean by this, does Mrs. Song already agree with Bai Yu?" Have you really met the parents on both sides? Is it serious? "Bai Yu has had a child before, can you accept the little watermelon as if it were your own child?" I heard that after having a stepfather, it will ...... Ahem, do you think of the little watermelon as your own child!?"

Bai Yu glanced at the two reporters who took the lead in speaking out, and said secretly: Isn't it his own child, and his stepfather? Are you kidding.

Song Shirin glanced at everyone, there was no threat, only a faint indifference, "Yes."

"We are indeed together, and I have read the comments on the Internet, and I am here to thank everyone for their concern, and thank you to the friends who like us." Bai Yu said two official words, there is no need to say too much about these reporters, as long as they give one or two keywords, they will naturally write thousands of words by themselves.

"So, may I ask ......?"

Song Shilin frowned and made a gesture.

The bodyguards who were guarding the surroundings formed a human wall, stopping the excited reporters outside, escorting the two out of the place and walking towards the car not far away.

The little assistant stared wide-eyed, sat in the car and looked at Bai Yu expectantly, and quickly opened the door when Bai Yu walked to the side of the car, and the driver also sat in the driver's seat and waited to drive away at any time.

However......

Bai Yu got into Song Shirin's car, and the car roared away under the eyes of everyone.

Assistant: "......"

Driver: "......"

Bai Yu softened his body, lazily leaned himself into Song Shirin's arms, took out his mobile phone to play a game, felt that it was not interesting to play for a while, and then threw the mobile phone aside, played with Song Shirin's fingers, and said, "Have you bought the ticket I want?" I want to go out for a walk and relax in the past two days, this time is tired and busy, and I feel that my body is hollowed out."

Song Shirin silently pressed the soundproof glass to separate the front seat from the back seat.

Seeing this, Bai Yu looked up in tacit understanding.

Song Shirin lowered his head, the two hugged each other and kissed, kissed for a while before panting and let go, Song Shirin said: "I want to stay here in Hwaseong during this time, the company has recently taken on several big projects, and I can't leave."

"Then I'll bring a small watermelon, and you will bring a small candy." Bai Yu quickly responded, "The little candy is too small, I'm worried that he will not have enough water and soil, and it just so happens that you stay at home, so you should take the little candy with you during this time."

When Song Shirin heard this, seeing that he was not sad at all, he couldn't leave with him, so he lowered his head with a calm face and took a sip of the corners of Bai Yu's mouth, and said in a deep voice: "It's so fun to go out alone?"

"When did I tell you that I was going out alone, I was going out with the little watermelon." Bai Yu turned his head, buried his face in Song Shirin's chest, smelled the familiar smell on the man's body, looked up and said, "Did you change a perfume brand?"