Chapter 33

The next day, the little watermelon opened its eyes in Song Shirin's arms. Because I cried too much last night, my eyelids were swollen and swollen after I woke up in the morning, ugly and cute.

Song Shirin frowned, and instructed Secretary Chu on the phone: "This morning's meeting has been delayed to an hour. I'm going to the hospital later, you go and contact the pediatrics. "

Secretary Chu was about to say, don't you have a family doctor, but after hearing that he was going to contact a pediatrician, he suddenly fell silent.

Song Shirin instructed Secretary Chu a few words, and then hung up the phone, turned around and looked, and found that the little watermelon was standing in the living room barefoot, looking dazed.

"Baba... Uncle, I don't want to go to the hospital."

Song Shirin glanced at him and said lightly: "What hit your head?"

The little watermelon stiffened, tears rolling in her eyes.

Seeing this, Song Shirin didn't continue to ask, "Eat the breakfast on the table, and I'll take you to the hospital."

"Can I go to Baba?" Little Watermelon thought about this, he hadn't seen Bai Yu for four or five days, and the uneasiness and grievances in his heart urgently needed to be appeased at this moment.

"I can try to contact him." Song Shirin turned on the computer and began to process work emails, and said without raising his head when he heard the words.

The little watermelon obediently finished eating the milk bread.

The doctor coughed embarrassedly, facing this young father with a strong aura, he always had a feeling that he couldn't raise his confidence.

Secretary Chu held the little watermelon, stood behind Song Shirin, silently read Bai Yu's contact number in his heart, and prayed that the other party did not delete himself in the chat software.

Song Shirin said coldly: "What are the results of the examination?"

"There's nothing wrong with it, it's just that he was knocked out, and I'll prescribe some ointment to rub it on him, and it will be fine soon." The doctor whispered, not daring to look the other man in the eye.

"What's the taboo?" Song Shirin glanced down and asked.

"Not really, just pay more attention in the future." The doctor thought to himself that this should be the first time to be a parent, and the child just had a little skin injury and had to be called a specialist, which was really a lot of money.

Song Shirin nodded, took the small watermelon from Secretary Chu's hand, and said, "You go get the medicine."

Secretary Chu took the list handed over by the doctor, and there was wind under his feet.

As soon as Song Shirin returned to the car with the little watermelon in his arms, he received a call from Bai Yu.

The phone was connected, and Bai Yu asked a little blankly: "Do you have something to do with me?"

Song Shirin handed the phone to the little watermelon.

The little watermelon was instantly aggrieved when she heard Bai Yu's voice, and she said all the grievances she had received in the Mo family yesterday and complained in a low voice.

Bai Yu's tone remained unchanged, gently comforting Xiao Watermelon, and then asking him why he stayed with Song Shirin.

The reason why the little watermelon stumbles.

The child returned the phone, and the two adults held the phone, both waiting for the other to open the voice first.

Bai Yu cleared his throat, "Thank you for this, I... Thirteen days to go."

Song Shirin was silent and did not speak.

Bai Yu cursed in his heart, but for the sake of his stupid son, he could only show weakness, "Can he ask you to take care of him during this time, I will rush back as soon as possible." He didn't dare to hand over the little watermelon to Mo Anyu anymore.

Song Shirin said coldly: "I will ask you for the same reward."

After saying that, the domineering man hung up the phone without the slightest guilt.

Bai Yu: "..."

Secretary Chu turned his head to look at Song Shirin from time to time, and stopped talking.

Song Shirin pretended to sleep, letting the little watermelon hold his arm, and his face was cold and unchanged when Mount Tai collapsed in front of him.

Mo Anyu searched the whole house and couldn't see the little watermelon, and his reason was hovering on the edge of anger.

Dan Dan lay on the carpet and pretended to be dead.

"Find!"

"Find that little boy for me! Otherwise you all get the hell out of me!"

Mo Anyu was furious at the person on the other end of the phone.

As a result, after Mo Anyu had just ordered his subordinates to look for the little watermelon, Bai Yu's phone call came unfortunately.

"Hey, it's me."