Chapter 71

Not long after, the housekeeper arrived to rescue the three children, and then walked into the living room with the four children, standing side by side in the center of the living room.

The little watermelon stood in place holding the chain of the ball, and the little appearance of holding her head high made Song's mother laugh.

"Mom! It's him who let the dog bite me! One of the little boys hid behind his mother with his feet shaky and complained, his eyes were red with anger, this broken child dared to let the dog bite him!

The other two little boys kept their heads down and didn't dare to speak.

"What the hell is going on!" The woman said meaningfully to the little boy, "How many times have I told you, don't always play with wild boys of unknown origin, now it's okay, if you have an accident just now, Mom won't be alive!"

The woman's words were not only to force Song's mother to express her position, but also to explore the background of the little watermelon - whose family this child is!

The little boy grinned at the little watermelon, and he wanted to rush up and snatch the dog chain right now, and slice the dog that was chasing him all over the yard!

Mother Song hugged the little watermelon in her arms with a cold face and kissed it, looked at the woman without a smile in her eyes, and said coldly: "Caiyun, this is not a wild child of unknown origin, the baby is our little Rin's child, the baby is not sad, let grandma see where it is injured, okay?"

The little watermelon pouted and coquettishly said: "Grandma, I don't like them!"

The woman's legs were weak, her legs shook into a sieve, she looked at her husband for help, her mouth moved, you should hurry up and say something!

Who knew that her husband turned his head indifferently and didn't say a word.

The woman's heart was pinched, and she couldn't wait to rush over and slap her husband's face a few times, usually majestic, but now she was cowardly to death!

Father Song and Song Shirin walked down from the second floor side by side, and when they saw the farce on the first floor, their brows jumped, "Okay, no contradictions are allowed to make trouble during the New Year."

The woman froze, and stepped aside, not daring to mention anything more about avenging her son.

Father Song took the little watermelon's hand and sat on the sofa, the eyes of the head of the family swept over everyone, and when he saw that everyone subconsciously avoided their eyes, he slowly spoke: "His name is Song Yanting, and he will be the eldest grandson of my Song family in the future."

Father Song is in charge of the entire Song family, not only the patriarch who controls the life of the entire Song family, but also the old Song President who will make everyone fearful.

Before Dad Song spoke, everyone was still suspicious of the identity of the little watermelon, and they would think that he was just an illegitimate child who couldn't get on the stage. But now, the identity of the little watermelon, who was recognized by the head of the family, was completely stepped on the top of the heads of this group of people.

No one dares to sneer at the little watermelon anymore.

At six o'clock, the party officially began.

Bai Yu and Chu Wenwen's show is ranked fifth, not good or bad, even if it is messed up, there will be the next show to cover it up.

At seven o'clock, the stage of Nuoda instantly darkened, and when it was lit up again, a young man in white was standing at one end of the stage.

On the big screen of the stage, there were close-ups of Bai Yu's face, a handsome and handsome face, bewildering peach blossom eyes, and the corners of his mouth were lightly raised.