Chapter 86

The broadcast of "Baby Baby" has doubled Bai Yu's worth a lot, and because of the intimate behavior of the little watermelon in the show, the popularity of the father and son has doubled again and again.

The popular Bai Yu boarded the return plane after the shooting, and after getting off the plane, he faced the fans who were waiting at the airport.

The high popularity makes him happy, but if so many people come to pick him up, if something accidentally happens, he will be the first to be blamed.

However, when Bai Yu heard something from the crowd: "Little watermelon, look here!" "The pigtails are really super cute! Is it okay for the little watermelon to go with her sister! "Little watermelon, look here, look here, so cute, so cute!"

Bai Yu, who was not as valuable as his stupid son, strode forward, quickly left the airport under the protection of the security personnel, walked into the nanny car, and then poked the little watermelon that had been staying in his arms and pretending to be reserved, "Why didn't you say hello to your sisters just now?"

"Sisters are terrible." The little watermelon played with the little toy, lowered his head and said, "The little watermelon doesn't like them, hum!" The small watermelon is a bully."

Bai Yule was happy, picked up the little watermelon and kissed it again and again, until the child's face was red before he was willing to let go.

How could his son be so cute!

Sister Ben Li put her carefully selected scripts in front of Bai Yu and said: "These are the scripts with the most commercial value and potential at present, you can see which one you like, and I will go to the director to talk about it when the time comes."

Bai Yu pushed the script forward, looked at Sister Li, and said, "I won't accept these scripts."

The smile on Sister Li's face froze, "Bai Yu!"

"I'm going to get the prize." Bai Yu raised his eyes to look at her, "It's not the Emperor, it's not the most popular award... I want to be the leader of the acting school, the kind that rushes out of the world to travel around the world and win awards."

Sister Li was silent for a moment, her voice hoarse, "This... I can't do it at the moment."

"Liu Kai is looking for me." Bai Yu smiled slightly, looking at Sister Li's incredulous eyes, "I agreed." I've also read the script, it doesn't matter how much the salary is, I just need to win the award."

Sister Li's eyes lit up as soon as she boarded.

For actors, trophies are a way to prove their strength, not only to be recognized by the public, but also by professionals in the circle.

And Bai Yu's exposure and popularity are very high now, if he can come up with a masterpiece at this time, it will be of great help to his career!

Thinking of this, Sister Li couldn't help but calculate in her heart, Liu Kai won awards for every drama he filmed in his early years, and recently I heard that he was going to change careers to become a director.

Although she will not question the actor Liu Kai's ability to pick films, she is not sure that Liu Kai can play the director industry well while being a good actor.

Sister Li said worriedly: "Bai Yu, isn't it a bit hasty to be so hasty?"

"Sister Li, I don't want to wait." Bai Yu took a sip of coffee, "I want to have a masterpiece that can prove myself, so I want to give it a try."

"Moreover, this film is the first film in which Liu Kai changed careers, and he values it more than anyone else." Bai Yu laughed, "He told me that there is no need for any investors who dictate to the film and try to add characters to it."