UNREQUITED LOVE. 13

"Since when you have a crush on Isabella.?" A very irritated voice boomed over Luke's back jolt up the man.

He placed his phone over his chest attempting to hide it although it was too late and the culprit of the voice already saw the content

"You startled me Kaiden, make some noise when you move dude."

"I asked a question." He shrugged look annoyed.

He chuckled nervously thrusting his phone over his black jeans' pocket "Looking a friend's photo on Instagram is not a crime."

"Still not answering my question." He pulled a high stool chair make himself comfortable next to the guy.

"Okay, look man..." Kaiden raise his brow daring him to make an excuse.

He sighed running his hand over his hair in frustration "Since she started working here.?"

"That long.?" His neutral expression makes Luke more nervous because glancing at his white knuckles pressed together over the table is something else.

"It is just a stupid crush and I..."

"Exceeding three months is not a crush anymore Luke, it is love and for your case is called one sided love." Kaiden made is point.

The way he talks casually scares him a bit because he would be calm if they'd be talking about another woman, but right now he doesn't know what is going on inside the mind of the guy beside him since they are talking about Isabella Amore Luciano.

Luke shifted uncomfortably on the high stool chair "I know I won't get a chance with her, that's why I didn't..."

"Okay." He interrupted him attempting to get off the chair.

"Wait... that's it.?" He grabs his wrist, furrowing his brow in confusion.

Kaiden maneuvered his hand out of his hold and glared at him

"What? Did you expect me to put a bullet over your skull because I can arrange that, and you won't be able to..."

Luke surrenders his hand on air midway "Okay man I got it, no need to brag that you came from a mafia family."

Kaiden scoffed "You think mafia family is something to brag about, I wouldn't be here if got to play along the family thing."

"And it's not a mafia family, they are just making weapon, and selling them... and offering security you know private bodyguards... and investigators and... why am I explaining to you all these family stuff things... ugh we are not mafia Luke." He sighed hunched over his stool.

He smirked over Kaiden "Are you sure you don't want to run your family business; you know girls will go crazy over your Mafia Prince title and instead of a Prince charming you'll climb a radar..."

"You'd make a great mayor's spokesman, why are you here Mr. Chamberlain.?" He smirked.

"Then I'd be my father's puppet, no thank you Mafia Prince."

Kaiden groaned "Again, we are not mafia. So you better shut it about my family and I'll shut it about yours and besides politics suit you Mr. Next Mayor."

He finished with a smug grin over his face.

"You know I hate politics..."

The pair had no idea that have been watched by other group who sat at table three which is deadly near at the counter who sighed endless because the two happy hours were given were not happy at all.

"Remind me again why we get this suffering from this strange Snow white.?"  Allison sulked chopping her watermelon over the plate.

"The last version was Isabellas' and this Snow white is what we get after she quit her job." Joy shrugged sipping slowly her coffee.

"It has been two weeks, and it doesn't get better." Allison whined stabbing the poor pieces of watermelon on her plate and Chen nodded along.

"The man is not alive at all, if he is not picking a fight with Luke then he is being scolded by Chef Avogadros or yell over the phone to God knows who or uninterested listening to the board meeting." Allison pouted.

"He is doing fine because the café is firm and didn't scramble down although the sales didn't climb much higher." Kyle shrugged pop in the piece of pear in his mouth.

"We are talking about his well-being Kyle" Joy exclaims shot daggers at a frightened guy who didn't expect the outburst of the girl in front of her.

"My bad, you didn't have to shout out to the world." He scoffed rolling his eyes.

"You are slow..."

"Guys...." Daniella called, her eyes pop glued over her phone.

"Are you trying to say that am a retard.?" Kyle scrutinized his eyes Joy leaning closer ready to jump over the girl.

"Much more of a..."

"Guys." This time Daniella called a bit louder still eyes over the screen of her blinking illuminating phone.

"What.?" They all asked in annoyance.

Even the pair behind the counter stopped their bickering waiting for the intruder to make her statement.

"Isabella Amore Luciano." Daniella breathed out and all eyes went to Kaiden who cringed at the name.

She looked at their anticipation faces "It showed that she applied for an accountant's post on our website."

All eyes went to Kaiden again who remained frozen to his spot upon the news.

************""""""""*****

It's kinda of surprise but yeah that is our boy Luke.
Anyway...stay tuned... more are coming.

Shout out to @Viruchika , ur comments make my heart smile.
Appreciation to everyone who stopped by and read till this far, hope it's beautiful as u expected it... and It won't disappoint u till the end, hopefully.
Love 💕, Honeyrose2020