第43章

Ecstasy

Gym class was about to start. Niki is sitting in the dressing room after putting on his P.E uniform. White T-shirt with blue fabric around the sleeve and neck openings. The neckline had two additional buttons and he usually kept both open, because he doesn't like too tight a neckline. On top of that, they were wearing the matching blue tracksuit bottoms.

The dressing room was quite crowded. They have combined P.E classes with Yuma's class and the locker rooms to the gym are much smaller than the locker rooms on the outdoor field, where they play soccer.

It was a hard day for Niki, he kept thinking about yesterday, there in the bathroom. He wanted to do it again so badly, but he has to keep his boundaries, because he doesn't know how Hitomi feels about it.

"What are you thinking about?" Yuma asked, as he saw Niki in absentia. 

He snapped out of his thoughts, "Nothing." He took a short break. "Or actually." He said and rose slightly from his seat to touch Eiji and Rio's shoulder. They both noticed that he had something to say and turned to him. "Haruto, come here too." Niki called and then saw Haruto turning towards him as well. He came with his friend from Yuma's class, whose name Niki remembered as Jo.

​"I need your help. Like, how would I ask someone out? I mean Hitomi, that's actually nothing to hide." Niki asked them all. They seemed to progress his question for a while.

"You really want to ask her out?" Rio questioned. Niki nodded and waited for other's replies.

"But didn't you kiss already?" Yuma inquired next. Of course, Niki told him and Haruto last night, what happened in the bathroom. "Didn't you kinda skip that step a bit already?" He added a little confused.

"Not at all. It's never too late to ask someone out." Jo stated disagreeingly. 

Yuma just shrugged his shoulders a little, Jo was kinda right. "Eiji, you have a girlfriend. How did you ask her out?" Yuma asked Eiji.

"I actually didn't. We hooked up in the party and then I asked her to the Christmas dance." He replied in honesty. 

"Damn man. How long is that supposed to last?" Rio inquired him in disbelief.

"Well good thing for you to say, when your own girl just broke up with you." Eiji gave back to him disapprovingly for belittling him and his relationship. Rio's mouth fell open in disbelief and it looked like he could have started a fist fight with his best friend.

"Yeah, anyway. Jo, Haruto?" Yuma inquired them next.

"I do not have anyone. I don't know." Jo admitted proudly.

"I'm not really sure. I just gathered up my courage and asked Mina out. But I think the main thing is to respect the others opinions and feelings as well." Haruto answered.

"Well, Yuma? You also have a thing? I guess?" Niki inquired, feeling a little desperate already. He already knew that he wouldn't get much advise from Eiji and Rio, because their relatioships were close to the ones Niki used to have. Small one-night stands and other things like that. But about Hitomi, he was certain. He doesn't want it to be a one-night stand.

"Okay, well. You should be careful with girls, most of them are sensitive. But of course it depends. It's good to know what she likes. For example, if she doesn't like physical touch, then you should avoid it to be able to win her heart. Get it?" Yuma explained. Niki wondered where Yuma even knew all this, but it made sense, honestly.

"But in asking out, I just urge what Haruto said, courage, you know? But don't do it through message, it can seem insincere." Yuma added.

"Then, what does Hitomi like? You've been her bestfriend for long time. Does she like physical touch?" Niki asked in wonder.