第51章 (Finale)

Boyfriend

Yuma, Mina and Hitomi took seats from the audience of the gym hall. They tried to get the most middle seats to get a good view of the game.

There weren't many people yet, but they kept coming and soon the gym audience was almost filled with people. Eiji and Maya with Rio appeared next to them and took seats. Rio walked past the girls and went to sit next to Yuma to not be the third wheel with Eiji and Maya.

"You didn't go play?" Hitomi inquired Eiji, as she though that they probably would sign in.

"No. Not really our thing. We can watch our Niki play instead." Eiji spoke.

Maya sat next to Hitomi and talked with her and Mina, while still holding Eiji's hand, who sat on her other side.

-

First was the girls match, but it wasn't that interesting and Hitomi waited for the boys one. She didn't even know any of the girls who were playing, but Maya definitely knew almost everyone and cheered them from the audience. Well, she's probably friends with everyone in the school.

The girls match ended and the boys started to gather on the playing area. Hitomi spotted Niki with Jo and Haruto. It was easy to spot them, since they're all pretty tall.

Niki wasn't wearing his usual soccer uniform, now it was a basketball uniform and it looked better on him, if Hitomi could say. There were vests in two colours, red and yellow. Niki and Jo had the red on and Haruto the yellow one, which probably meant that they were in different teams.

The whistle blew and the game began. One of the starting players slammed the ball to his own side, before the other one could and another teammate got hold of it. 

Hitomi followed up Niki constantly. Whenever he plays he looks so fine.. But she was really surprised by how good he was at basketball too. He was one of those on his side who shot the most baskets, besides Jo. Jo was the ace, no wonder Niki didn't want to be on the opposite side.​

Everyone began to cheer when the last basket was shot to the yellow's side. Reds won, but it's not a surprise. The boys threw high fives among each other, even with the opposite side players. 

The boys statred heading to the locker rooms and audience began to leave their seats. "What a good game!" Yuma noted. "Did you see how Jo threw that basket like from 15 metres away!"

"I know right! I swear I've never seen better game!" Rio caught up Yuma's energy and complimented the game after him.

They all stood up and started leaving the audience as well. "I think Niki was good." Hitomi brought up.

"Because he's the only one you watched." Mina teasingly revealed.

"No I didn't!" She assured.

"Oh, yes you kinda did." Eiji noted.

Hitomi angry stomped at them and sped up to get some distance from the others. 

-

They all went in front of the gym hall to a corridor, to wait for Niki, Jo and Haruto, of course. To congratulate them for the good game. 

Soon all the boys exit the locker rooms and were met with Hitomi and the others. They congratulated them for a good game and Niki and Jo for their win. Together they all started walking out of the building and towards their homes. The others' paths diverged right at the school gates, when Hitomi and Niki went in the same direction as always.