第48章

His Touch

Niki continued to caress Hitomi's upper body, with kisses and massages. For Hitomi, it felt good, comfortable and soothing. No one had ever touched her like that before. He rolled forward again to her lips and took possession of them once more. 

Hitomi didn't really know what to do with her hands. They touched Niki's chest lightly, but she didn't dare to hold him properly. Nor had she touched any boy or man even to the chest.

As Niki noticed her super light touch, he pulled back from the kiss. "You can touch me. Don't be shy." He spoke tenderly and continued to leave kissed on her neck and cheeks. Hitomi had to gather up some courage before gently touching his chest now, not with that light touch anymore. 

His skin was smooth and his body was really warm. Almost burning up. Or then her own hands were cold. She moved her hands to Niki's abs and felt them. They were stiff and sharp, but still soft somehow. She liked the feeling of her fingers sinking into those small spaces between the muscles and then on top of them.

​After some while, Niki pulled away from the kiss again and moved to her other side on the bed. "I think we should start sleeping. It's damn hot in here." He pointed out and brushed his hair back with his fingers. "Unless, you don't want to." He added in a gentler tone.

"No, I'm good. I'm getting tired too." Hitomi marked, feeling a little shy. Niki grapped her shirt from the bed and helped it on her again. He then reached for his own. "Oh, um. If you prefer sleeping without it, you can do that. You were quite hot- I mean your body is hot- I mean.." She stuttered.

Niki chuckled at her as she got a little nervous. "I get it, I'm hot." He admitted teasingly. 

"No, I meant that your temperature is high." Hitomi cleared. 

He chuckled again at her correction. "Of course I knew what you meant. Just teasing." "Do you mind if I sleep next to you? I want to feel you through the whole night." He asked gently and brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Do I really have a choice?" She inquired sarcastically.

"No, you don't."

Hitomi was fine with Niki sleeping next to her. Maybe the night softened her spot for Niki. She turned on her left side and faced towards the empty room as Niki laid next to the wall, behind her. 

Niki reached over Hitomi and clicked off the table lamp, and the darkness covered the room quickly. There was already a moment of silence, until he whispered to her ear, "Can I cuddle you?" 

Hitomi hummed as a response and right after that Niki rolled his hand around her waist and moved closer, so now she felt his whole body behind her.

-

The next morning, Reina was up first and made herself some coffee before watching TV for a while. It was already quite late and she wondered if Niki and Hitomi would be awake, so she could start making breakfast for all.

She got up from the couch and approached the door of Niki's room. She then opened the door slowly, so that if they were still sleeping, she wouldn't wake them. The mattress on the floor, that Reina had given them last night was empty and Niki was sleeping behind Hitomi on his bed, holding the girl in his embrace.

Reina wasn't shocked no, she was surprised with joy. "Cute." She whispered quietly with a smile and began to close the door again quietly, so they wouldn't wake up.​

~

Hitomi was getting ready for the monday again. She wore her uniform, that included the white shirt with a ribbon and a blue skirt. And since it's winter she wore warm tights, that was close to her skin color. Yesterday, Niki said that he wanted to walk with her to school, and he'd wait her in front of her house in the morning.

She doesn't know what that feeling is, but Niki and her were so close yesterday and she wanted more of it. She wanted to be near Niki, because it brought a certain sense of comfort. Maybe she needs to admit that she does have feelings for Niki, and much more than she ever imagined.

When she stepped out from her house, approached the front gate and opened it, she saw Niki standing there waiting for her. She walked next to him and they started their way to school.

"Where's your gloves? It's cold." Niki asked her.

"Asks someone who doesn't wear ones either." Hitomi pointed out and nudged Niki with a smile. He chuckled at her and nudged her back lightly. 

"Then, can we walk hand in hand? To keep them warm." He asked.

Hitomi chuckled a little. "Okay." She agreed without much hesitation and took Niki's hand. He smiled in satisfaction, but looked the other way, so Hitomi couldn't notice. 

-

They reached the school ground and the yard looked empty, since it was morning. Niki halted his way and turned to face Hitomi, still holding her hand. 

"Before we go inside.. Can I kiss you?" Niki asked her.

"Mm.." Hitomi loaded with a little smile and swinged their hands that were locked together. "Okay." She agreed.

Niki placed his hand on her neck and cheek area and leaned lower to kiss her lips. Hitomi tip toed a little, so he doesn't need to bend so much. It was a quick kiss, and they pulled back soon, still staring at each other with smiles on their faces.

"Ayy, man. I saw that." A voice was heard close to them. They both turned to look at the direction and saw Jo approaching them with hands in his pockets. "I bet the date went well then." He guessed with an amused grin. 

"Yeah, it actually did." Niki replied without taking removing his hand from Hitomi's.

"Are you like dating now?" Jo inquired in curiousity.

"Um.." Niki hesitated and glanced at Hitomi.

Jo saw them hesitating and didn't want to inquire more, since that was not the reason he approached them in the first place.

"I see. Anyway. I didn't came here for that, I came to ask you that are you gonna sign in that basketball tournament today? I mean, you're tall and skilled, you should join." Jo suggested to Niki.

"Oh, that. Surely I'm in." Niki agreed.

"Great. Hope we get on the same team." Jo noted and was about to leave, as he looked like he was in bit of a hurry.

"I'll drop out if we don't." Niki sarcastically said and waved his hand a little. Jo chuckled and waved him back, before he went inside the school building.

"What baskeball tournament?" Hitomi asked Niki.

"It's the one between our school. Just a match for entertainment." Niki explained her.

"Right, that. Now I remember it from last year." She remembered.

It's a game that is open to anyone at their school. A small event for entertainment, like Niki said. There is girls and boys match in different rounds. Surely, anyone can sign in. But for their basketball team, it's a huge advantage, since they are good. Coaches try to make the teams equal with separating the members, of course.

That's why Niki hoped to get in the same team as Jo and take the win with him, because Jo is the captain of the basketball team and probably the best player. Though, Haruto is a good player too, and tall, which gives advantage.