𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥. it had to be invented for torture. someone in time said they wanted to torture teenagers and someone gave them a idea of a high school. but at least it wasn't finales week. that was pure and true hell. even the angels were running away. but today was the first day of school. the last first day of school for the brunette. the building that was once so big turned small. and the students turned into assholes.

the full circle if you asked her.

she sat in the cafeteria. phone in hand as she messaged in the groupchat asking where everyone was. they were ultimately all on their way or in morgan's case had just woken up by the sound of groupchat binging.

the whole group had already established what classes they had together which was good because auora had at least one person in all of her classes expect for ap calculus.

absolutely no one wanted to take that class and she can't blame them whatsoever.

who would want to take a ap math class ?

well besides her not a single person on planet earth would ever do that to themselves if they felt like they didn't have to.

the brunette was pulled out of her thoughts as she was approached by someone slamming their backpack down on the table.

good morning to you as well camilia.

" i don't want to be here " the girl let out as she banged her head over and over again on the table.

senior year was taken a whole out of everyone expect for juniper considering she's a junior. absolutely no senior wanted the first day to happen. and that could be for countless of reasons.

the bell signaled as it was time for everyone to start heading to their classes. aurora jumped up from her spot while still looking down at her phone about to walk away when she realized that camilia was still laying with her head down.

aurora rolled her eyes before walking around the table and tapping the girls shoulder and grabbing her backpack from the table.

this happens every year like clockwork.

" come on camilia we can't be late, you have dance first period anyways " aurora reminded her causing camilia to also jolt up from her spot. grabbing her backpack out of auroras hands before looking at the girl.

" okay let's go " she told her friend as aurora rolled her eyes at the girl.

she's so impatient.

" what's your first period again " camilia asked her as they walked to her first class.

" um ap french " aurora said as she rolled her eyes. she had been stuck in the never ending loop of french for five years. but she thought that their was not point in stopping now because she was to far in around her sophomore year when she took french 3.

every french class being managed by the same teacher unless you started to take your language in middle school you had a whole different one.

" well good luck " camilia told her as they had both arrived in front of the dance room.

" thanks " aurora said as she walked away from her and turned the corner.

she had to walk down a long hall before turning once again into the language hall. it was consumed of chinese, german, spanish, and french. if you wanted to take other languages like Portuguese or Russian for instance you had to ask the consular to get you a teacher.

auora had just reached the door when lauren met up side by side with her. she came out of no where slightly startling the girl.

" you ready " lauren asked her. if felt like they were going into battle. and that might as well be the case of it.

" definitely not, is it to late to drop out " aurora asked the girl as lauren nodded. the two girls eventually entering the room.

𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜!
the second part of this chapter will ether be out
later today or next year....