𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝, through auroras head as she felt her head pound harder throughout this treacherous day. the alcohol soaked through her pink brain allowing the thing to become even more mushy almost like soggy ceral that's been sitting in a bowl on milk.

her parents weren't home but were instead getting there last freedoms adventures before both of their children would be home for a week. even though aurora already lived there.

aurora sat downstairs on the grey couch as she flipped through the steaming chanel's that's were presented on the screen but still finding nothing to watch.

which means she'll probably end up putting on a show she's watched before so she dosent actually have to pay attention to it. meaning her mind can wonder viscously. which was never truly good.

her phone sat right next to her as she watched stranger things play on the screen. it was a total rewatch. she was just in the mood to watch it.

and for some odd reason if your rewatching stranger things you have to be in the mood for it.

the opening scene started to play of the committee playing D&D. ruff start to say the least. aurora brought her leg up to rest her chin on top of her knee to watch the show.

it had been around thirty or so minutes since she started the second episode of the show and a faint knock was heard on the door. but she didn't even flinch to open it as she knew better then to open the door to a complete stranger.

she head the knock sound one more time but louder as she turned her head sharply towards the direction the door even if she couldn't see it.

she looked at her phone as she saw no texts from her family or friends telling her they were knocking. it was honestly starting to freak her out and then show playing in the background was not helping at all.

another knock was heard causing aurora to jump slightly as she got up quickly preparing to tell whoever it was to go away. that's if she didn't back out of it at the last second.

aurora slowly made her way to the door trying not to make a sound as she head a knock on the door once again. this person was completely impatient. seconds later aurora was at the door. she looked through the peep hole not seeing anyone on the other side.

it had to her some type of sick joke by someone. she heard laugher come out from the living room as she jumped slightly.

the brunette slowly unlocked the door as she opened it trying to peek out father. even as she opened the door she didn't see anyone. she stepped outside and looked around but still no one was there.

a sigh left her mouth as she felt her heartbeat slow down realizing that it was probably ether a wack job trying to get signatures for something and finally took the hint. or a persistent girls scout. but still the person was gone.

aurora turned around reveling a figure behind her causing aurora to jump and let out a scream. her hand immediately going to her heart as she was scared shitless and it didn't help that music was head faintly from the television. it was the creepy one when you knew something bad was going to happen.

" holy shit " aurora said multiple times under her breath as she finally looked up at the person.

" why didn't you answer the door " he asked her. of course the idiot would ask her that.

" holy fucking shit " she said once again. she going to have to put some money in her own swear word jar.

" again why didn't you answer the door " he asked once again.

" i thought you were some type of ax murderer " she told him trying to catch her breath.

" why would i be a ax murderer " he questioned her.

" i don't know connor you tell me why you knocked so many times and didn't just call me or something " she told him.

only connor noon could share her shitless then wonder why she's scared.

" wait how did you get into my house " she asked him noticing he's standing in her door frame.

" oh i went through the back " he told her calmly. she was sure he was loosing his shit.

" what do you want connor " she asked him.

" i'm here to get my clothes i left at your house last week, i texted you about it last night " he told her. she just nodded.

she didn't remember getting a text but then again she didn't really want to remember anything from last night. she pushed past him as she pointed upstairs for him to go get his stuff. connor catching on quickly and going upstairs to get his stuff.

leave it to connor noon to be the one to scare the shit out of a very much hungover aurora chandler.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
i already have the song i'm going to use
for the big chapter planned out.

ALSO SELF WARNING PLEASE READ !

if you ask me for a update in my comments or
dms ( yes i read them ) i will have a big attitude back
and will respond back rudly. i have a life !
and school is my top priority and then lacrosse and
then like two more things so basically what i'm saying
is wattpad isn't my main priority. so please
remember this ! again this applies to all of my books.
if you ask i WONT UPDATE FOR TWO WEEKS.
think of this as a warning because my readers on my
walker fic already figured out i'm completely serious
when it comes to this " threat ".

okay that's all bye now !
( 7 chapters left ! )