𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 !

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬. she looked cute. the two of them were going on a picnic date. at least that's what mason told juniper.

the blonde had been stressing about the date since she found out. it was honestly kind of hilarious to the brunette. she's never seen the blonde flustered so much.

" so how do i look " juniper asked as she wipped her hands on her outfit trying to pat it down even more.

" you look beautiful " aurora let out towards her. and that was the honest truth.

" are you sure " juniper asked second guessing the girls words.

aurora nodded as they heard a knock on the door. juniper sending her a panicked look while aurora stayed calm.

" he's thirty minutes early " juniper told he with a panicked expression. aurora only shooed her off walking to her door.

" that not him, it's brady " aurora told the girl leaving her room and walking downstairs to go get the brunette.

brady had insisted on coming over but aurora had to help juniper but he still didn't take no as a answer.

aurora unlocked the door and walked away from the boy to head back upstairs towards juniper.

he knew his way around the house. it was basically like his second home. memories that he made splattered throughout it.

once aurora walked into the room she saw juniper slipping on her shoes. she kept tying then re tying the laces.

" what's wrong " aurora asked sensing her bestfriend was stressed out even more now.

" what if he doesn't like me ? or what if he decides that i'm not pretty enough for him ? or what if he says that this date was just a joke " juniper rambled. causing aurora to sit next to the girl and grab her hands in hers.

" all i'm hearing are a bunch of what ifs " aurora told her.

" he definitely likes you, and your pretty enough for anyone juni. your absolutely stunning " aurora told her pulling the girl into a hug.

they held on for a minute before a voice interrupted them. nether of them talking.

" besides he's just a boy " the voice said causing the two to pull away from each other.

" how would you know " juniper asked him.

" because i'm a boy " brady told her popping a grape into his mouth before sitting down on auroras desk chair and spinning in it.

" he's no help " juniper told her friend. aurora only nodded at her.

everyone knew brady didn't take serious situations so seriously.

" besides your a actor anyway if the date goes bad just act your way out of it " brady put in his to sense. aurora only rolled her eyes.

" your really not helping at all brady " juniper told him before her phone buzzed.

" he's here " she told them before they all heard the door bell ring.

brady looked at the two girl before putting the bowl of grapes down on the desk and running downstairs.

juniper looked at aurora with a even more panicked expression now. and aurora understood that feeling causing the two to get up after juniper finished tying her shoes.

" remember you got this " aurora told her as the blonde took a deep breath about to leave the room before turning to look at the girl.

" i just want to be like you and brady " juniper let out with a sad smile before walking down the stairs.

but aurora only stood there. her feet felt like cement. they couldn't move. her and brady never had anything going on. everyone knew it including juniper.

and they never will.

aurora quickly moved her feet as she walked down the stairs. seconds after juniper.

she watched as the girl went to the door and said hi to mason. he looked like a sweet kid she thought.

brady saw aurora by the staircase as he made his way to her while juniper said goodbye to them and shut the door.

it was only them two now.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
thank you for 2k on this book !!!!
we are officially in double digits
for chapters whoop whoop. this book
is a slow book if you haven't realized
all ready !