𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘪 𝘣𝘶𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬. her voice annoyed the girl as she talked so boring. mrs flynn was one of this teachers that just talked and talked and at the same time had nothing to say.

usually she would like that because those teachers get distracted easily but mrs flynn's life was boring. all she did was go home to her cat and big house that was empty because her kids were off at college and she was divorced.

aurora didn't want to be like her when she was older.

the brunette had no friends in her class what so ever. no one wanted to take the torture of ap physics or a ap science class in general. besides their famous they don't need that.

those were the exact words of morgan. she really has a way with words.

the girl sat zoned out as she flipped to another page in her notebook to confirm writing notes. that was until she felt her phone buzz from her watch. her watch giving her the signal as she looked to see who it was.

the person being juniper who was supposed to be in math right now. but clearly was ether not paying attention or not in her class.

aurora rolled her eyes as she declined the call on her watch using her right hand before looking back up the teacher. she quickly glanced at her desk mate as she saw him completely passed out with his head down.

he was even drooling.

she rolled her eyes at him as well before taking more notes. she felt her watch buzz as she looked down on it a message from juniper popping up.

she only sent her a lemon emoji. which was their secret code for boy trouble but aurora has never seen it actually used before so it must be important. she quickly raised her hand as she waiting for mrs flynn to turn around and look at her.

" yes aurora " mrs flynn asked finally seeing the girls hand as she turned around.

" can i go use the bathroom " aurora asked as the teacher nodded before pointing to the pass that the girl needed to take with her.

aurora got up suddenly as she grabbed her phone out of her backpack and slipped it into her back pocket before walking over to the bathroom pass where it hung and grabbed it before walking out the door.

she looked around the hall before grabbing her phone. no one was there not even a single security guard in sight.

she looked to see if juniper texted her where to go before heading to the bathroom. she did. she told her the one right by the math wing in the b building on.

aurora was currently in the a building where the science wing was.

she walked down the hall before turning left and walking into the bathroom that was their. as soon as she walked in she was meant with a panicked blonde.

there was no one else in there n

" what's wrong " she asked the girl who looked like a mess.

" he asked me out " the blonde told her bestfriend.

" right now " aurora asked her as she shook her head yes.

" in math, he asked you out in math " she asked as juniper nodded again before bitting her nails.

" well what did you say " aurora asked the girl calmly.

" i said yes " juniper told her.

" that's good " aurora responded back with a smile.

" no it's not " juniper told her suddenly as she now moved on from bitting her nails to bitting her hair. soaking the ends of it.

" how " aurora asked. she was completely confused by what was happing.

" i've never been on a date with a guy before " juniper told her.

" and i haven't ether, so what makes you think i could help " aurora stated the obvious.

" cause you and brady go on your little dates all the time so i thought you could help " juniper told her.

" their not dates first of off, and second when's the date " aurora asked her.

" friday at six thirty " she said to the girl letting go of her blonde hair.

" okay tell him to pick you up at my house you'll get ready there " she told her bestfriend.

" are you sure " juniper asked.

" extremely, now get back to class or it will seem like you are flaking out on him " aurora told her as juniper nodded walking to the door before stopping and hugging the brunette catching the girl by surprise.

aurora hugged her bag quickly before juniper pulled away and left after saying thank you to the girl.

aurora was always the bridesmaid but never seem to be the bride. and never will be.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
let's try to boost this book up from
110 in #bradynoon to at least 80 or 70
in that.....