𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌- 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 to the teacher talk more and more. all of a sudden her days were getting mashed together. she didn't even know what day it was. all she knew was she was sitting in some english class waiting for the bell to finally ring so she could go home.

she wore baggy clothes. it wasn't normal for her. but she didn't care. she was usually put together but not anymore. what's the point anymore.

she looked up at the board as she saw date written in three top left upper corner of the white board.

october 20th.

her days were going quicker then usual. her birthday was in eleven days. a sweet eighteen. all she knew was that she was excited for it.

the second hand clicked down on the clock as the bell had finally rung. every single kid in the classroom putting their stuff in their backpacks and leaving. no one wanted to be there anymore.

not even aurora. she was sick of high school now. as soon as she walked out in the hall she was welcomed with a crowd full of people.

it was disgusting. she was able to blend easily as she walked side by side with people she didn't even know until she spilt from them and went down the stairs. walking all the way down.

left, right, left, right.

that was her pattern.

she walked straight towards the nearest exit and pushed open the door. the wind hitting her skin that showed on her bare arms as she walked. the wind blowing through her hair sending it back as she kept moving forward crossing against the congested parking lot.

she just wanted to go to her car. she hated driving but she had to get to school somehow. and she's sacred of getting in a car with any of her friends.

especially morgan.

as soon as she approached her car she unlocked it and out her backpack on the passenger seat before closing the car door and putting on her seatbelt, then starting the cars engine.

a breath she didn't even know she was holding left her mouth as she looked at cars starting to pull out. endless amounts of teenagers filling them.

all going on their own journey somewhere.

she plugged her phone into the white cord before she pressed on her playlist. sadie jeans vocals easing her body as she put the car in drive and pulled out of her parking spot, before going forward.

she turned her car before waiting for the life to turn. more teenagers going about as they walked in the parking lot or walked home.

the leaves trampled the ground as she looked at her surroundings. they were dying.

solid brown and crumbling like paper expect it had a expiration date. but that could have all been in her head as the light changed. the car in front of her turning left as she went the opposite way. turning right.

the wheels turned in a circle smoothly as she drove. the road was smooth. she liked that. she didn't like the bumps that you could feel. but only the driver could.

her car came to a slight jolt as she stopped. that's how it should be. but not to big where it's rocket like. almost like your sending someone off into space.

then again neil armstrong wasn't the actual first person to step onto the moon. he was only the first recorded.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
short chapter and i apologize deeply
for it. THANK YOU FOR 13 K READS !
it's absolutely crazy. thank you.
this book will be picking up its pace.
starting soon. don't worry !!!!