𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰. aka every high schoolers worst nightmare. it wasn't because the cafeteria food was scary even if it was but it became todays the day you figure out who your going to sit with and where. you make rather you are a complete loser who eats alone or are a kid who actually eats with somebody.

those were really the only two choices.

the brunette hurried down to the lunchroom as she looked around for someone that looked familiar. she knew at least one of her friends would be there.

lauren, dean, shayla and anastasia all had lunch at another time so she knew she wouldn't seem them in there. unless they were skipping which means she'll probably see dean in there a lot.

aurora continued to look around before she spotted a familiar blonde and walked towards that table. it was juniper.

aurora approached the girl with a smile as she sat down besides her pulling the girls attention from her phone to her older best friend.

" thank gods your here i thought i would be all alone " she told aurora as the brunette nodded back to the girl.

" honestly same " she got her blonde friend.

the two smiled at one another before another voice interrupted them.

" i want to go home " camilia said to them as she sat down and put her head down on the table.

" don't you always " juniper hit back before camilia pulled her hand and flipped the girl off causing juniper to roll her eyes as three more people approached them and sat down.

it was connor, morgan and brady.

brady sat down right next to aurora as the other two sat across from her besides camilia who had picked her head back up from the table.

conversation started to flow throughout the table as everyone started for all to each other. well everyone besides brady who gently pinched auroras exposed skin on her arm before the girl turned to look at him quickly.

that would leave a mark.

" yes brady " she spoke as he smiled at her.

" how's your day been " he asked her. and truthfully all he wanted to do was ask her that all day since he first arrived at school. he only cared about her opinion and way of thought.

" it's been good, what about you bray how had your day been " she asked him with a smile.

that smile that had never once left her face. the smile that he would have died over.

" it's been okay " he told her.

" why just okay " she asked him back quickly almost like a generated response.

" well i finally get to see my favorite person since my least favorite person wouldn't hurry up to the car this morning " brady told her while he looked at connor for a second catching the boys attention before looking back at his girl.

" are you guys talking about me " connor asked as aurora turned to look at him.

" of course not connor " she told him as she took a bite of her apple.

" your a bad liar rory " connor told her causing the girl to shake her head.

" connor would i lie to you " she asked him.

and the truthfull answer was always yes. she would.

𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜!
i don't want to be that type of person but.....
VOTE, COMMENT, DO SOMETHING PLEASE
TO KEEP THIS BOOK ALIVE LIKE COME ON
NOW PLEASE.
okay i'm done now enjoy