𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝. she walked directly towards her table as it was unoccupied but still the diner was crowded slightly today. the bar was filled up same with 5/8 of the tables as well. luke never really had a lot of seating. he didn't care for it.

aurora sat in her assigned seat as she looked at the menu that sat on the table. as soon as she opened it up she heard a puff cone from someone's mouth as she glared her eyes up before giving the older man a right smile. she lowered the menu towards the table as she still had it laid open.

" why are you doing that " he asked her. she shrugged.

" doing what " she asked him back playing stupid. she knew what she was doing.

" you come here once a week you know what you want and i know what you want " he told her directly. because that definitely was true.

" well maybe i want to switch it up today " she told him simply. he shook his head back and forth at this response.

" you never do so chocolate chip pancakes work " he asked her already writing it down before looking down at the young girl who's seated. she thought for a moment just to piss the older man off before nodding.

it's true she really didn't need the menu whatsoever.

the older man started walking away to put in her order before she saw him turn right back around.

" somethings wrong " he told her looking at the table as a whole.

" nothings wrong luke " she assured him. because their was nothing wrong everything that happened at the dance was over now. she forgot it even happen. like what's a dance anyways ?

" no there is " he said but he didn't know what it was. until it clicked to him.

" where's what's his face " luke asked her. she rolled her eyes at him before responding.

" brady's not here it's only me " she told him.

he looked at her weirdly for a second before letting it go. it was always the two of them. like forever and always but brady's been out of town for the past two days and would be coming back tomorrow. so it was just her for today at their engraved table.

it felt quiet in the room but their was noise. lots of it she was surprised luke didn't kick anyone out because of it. he must be in a good mood today then. but the noise didn't bother it.

the more noise the more she wouldn't be stuck in her thoughts.

besides her birthday was coming up and her sister would be coming home and that's what mattered.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
so sorry for the short update and that it
had been so long but my grades currently
suck right now ( I only have one A ?) so
i need to boost them up so that's my main
priority right now. and the quarter ends on
March 8th so please spare me.

but thank you guys so so much for 17k reads
i appreciate it so much. thankyou once again !!