𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌- 𝘛𝘞𝘖, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲. a bad type of foggy. not the good kind if there even was one. it was the day after homecoming a sunday at best. she was supposed to be getting up but her body still stayed put in bed. her tears staining her pillow slight patches of grey. but it was unnoticeable. only she could tell and that's because she caused it in the first place.

the house was silent. a sunday morning and it was quiet. it never was quiet. but she didn't want to know why.

her head was pounding. the tears must have caused that.

she pulled the comforter closer to her body as she fell deeper into the comfort of her bed. somewhere in the mix of it she must have fallen back asleep.

the pain going away as she closed her eyes. yet it returned again when she felt a in dip on her bed. the persons body sending her down. it didn't feel good.

she kept her eyes close as she felt a hand push the hair from out of her face before the person let out a sigh. she could just tell it was her mother.

she didn't know what was wrong with her daughter. and she knew better then to ask.

truth was the walls were thin. and mrs chandler was a light sleeper. she wished she was there for her daughter. but she knew that aurora wouldn't tell her what's wrong.

the brunette never told anyone about her feelings. she wished her youngest would start telling someone even she's upset.

auroras she's remained close before she felt the in dip move and get up. before the figure made its way to the door and closing it shut. as soon as aurora heard it her eyes opened. her hair falling back in front of her face before she pushed it away.

it was later in the day now from this morning. yet she was still tried not getting up.

she kept her head in the pillow before she felt her eyes start closing again. sending her back to her own little imagination.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
about to change my layouts for all my books
so please hold.

but.....

THANK YOU FOR 12 K READS WHAT ????
love you all thank you so so much !!!!