𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝘰𝘩 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘪𝘦

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

                   𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 !

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧. the bell announcing their arrival and later departure.

mutliple people sat at tables and the bar area around them but they headed straight towards their table. it would always be known as theirs due to a B + A scraped into the bottom of the table on the wood.

luke still doesn't know about it since brady did it when he hadn't there one day.

as soon as the duo sat down a tall man walked over to them with a writing pad in one hand and a pencil in the other.

" let me guess two chocolate milkshakes with extra chocolate and two hamburgers with fries but for pippy long stocking over here wants curly fries which i don't have by the way and hansel wants straight cut fries " luke told them fast. he knew them so well.

" woah did you read my brain " aurora asked him acting shock. luke only gave her a look before giving out one of his award winning sarcastic smiles.

" i'm going to go " he told them before he could get another request by one of the two. but mostly by aurora.

" i don't think he likes us " brady told her.

" who ? luke? he's the biggest softie i know he loves us " aurora answered brady causing the boy to let out a toothy smile at her.

she liked his smile.

" okay so tell me how was california " she asked him.

brady was there all summer long.

" it was great, hung out with a bunch of friends " he told her with a smile. before he went on to detail his adventures out in the city of angels.

for some odd reason a gut wrenching feeling filled the brunette's stomach as she heard him talk about all these magical things that could only happen in the movies or on the big screen. but she knew she would never experience that with him.

that wasn't her destiny. at least not at the very second.

he heard kept going on and on and her her head was screaming at her heart to tell him to stop. to tell him that she didn't want to hear about to anymore but she didn't. she nodded her head at every detail. she smiled back at him.

she was aurora. the nice sweet girl. the girl who always smiled. the girl who was there for others. the girl that wanted to peel her skin off layer by layer like a banana so you can see her insides filled with bees as they stung her over and over again. she was the girl who put her heart and soul into her friendships.

until she didn't.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
this fic means so much to me you don't
even understand how much this means to me.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND SPREAD
THIS BOOK IF YOU CAN. ( yes i just asked
you to spread this book around if you know what's
good for you, you will )