𝐬𝐢𝐱, 𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

                   𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 !

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. her phone buzzed one more time as she grabbed it seeing a text from brady saying that he was there. she quickly looked out the window peeking through her blinds as she saw him parked in her driveway waiting.

she looked in the mirror one more time before walking around and jolting down the stairs in a rush. she bid her mother goodbye as she ran past her sitting in the living room before heading outside after shutting the door.

school had started two weeks ago and her and brady were already destined for one of their annual dinner dates they had.

as soon as aurora opened the car door and sat down she was welcomed by brady giving her a look before smiling. she looked back at him weirdly before reaching to out her seatbelt on so she could be safe. you never know how brady would be planning to drive that day.

" what's with the look " she asked him as he pulled out of the driveway.

" you look like rory gilmore, that's all " he told her. quickly glancing at her before looking back at the road as she started to drive down it.

" i'm surprise you remember who that is " she said to him slightly turning in the passengers seat to look at him better even if he was focused on the road.

" of course i do, you made me and connor both binge watch that show with you " he stated the obvious.

" but you liked it or you wouldn't have remember " she told him letting out a smile. he turned to glance at her quickly before looking away once more.

" whatever " he said rolling his eyes at her.

" don't roll your eyes at me brady, you love gilmore girls so much. you literally yelled at the tv when rory decided she didn't want to go back to yale anymore " she told him.

" loved, past tense, and i didn't yell i just slightly raised my voice " he told her pointing it out as he slowed down to stop at the stop sign.

he looked left, then right, then left once again before turning.

" yeah sure b whatever you say " she said to him watching him drive. she found it relaxing. and he knew that as well.

" also why would rory not want to go to yale anymore it makes zero sense, first she wanted to go to harvard and then she changed her mind and went to yale but now doesn't want to go to yale " brady continued.

" just let it all out brady, take a breather if you have to" she told him watching him get extremely frustrated.

" can you put some music on " he asked her trying to change the subject. he knew he was already in way to deep.

" i can play whatever i want right " she asked him. he only rolled his eyes at her knowing what she going to play.

" don't please " he told her but she only shook her head. he knew it.

the first song coming on being 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 by justin bieber ft drake.

it was always that song first.

he rolled her eyes as aurora started to scream the lyrics while holding a fake microphone to her mouth like she was a pop star.

the song was barely a screaming type of song but she always made it into one.

brady's fingers tapped against the steering wheel at the beat that played in the background.

they stopped at a light as aurora screamed the lyrics louder. brady only smiled big at her. there was no stopping her.

all the other cars in the road could probably hear the girl as she screamed the lyrics. she was just that loud. the light turned green as brady started driving once again before putting on his turn signal to turn up the road.

the song changed once again. it was another justin bieber song.

" another one really " he wondered out loud.

" you can never get enough bieber or you'll have bieber fever " aurora said to him with a smile.

" wait that rhymed " she said out loud realizing what she just said.

she turned to look more at the road as she still continued to sing the lyrics but more calmly now then before.

brady kept throwing quick glances at his best friend as she did so. she was just so beautiful. everyone knew that.

aurora was a kind hearted soul that was just to pure for this world and it's evil. almost like he felt the need to protect her from it.

he turned at the light as he approached another one at the end of the road. another justin bieber song being played as he did so.

he drove a little more down the street before pulling into a dinner.

their dinner.

the place they always hanged out at.

as soon as brady turned off the ignition the music stopped causing aurora to let out a loud sigh at him.

" you want to know another reason i know you love gilmore girls, not in the past tense " she asked him as he hummed waiting for her reply.

" you found a dinner quite literally called luke's with a grumpy guy who runs it " she told him unbuckling her seatbelt.

brady knew he couldn't argue back. so he didn't. he just rolled his eyes at her instead.

he opened his car door before getting out of the car and walking towards auroras door to open it for her.

he had always done that.

he's done it since aurora told him the boys in the movies would do it in a heartbeat for a girl if they loved her that much. even in a friendly way.

so brady started doing it.

he was better then the movies.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
hi guys ! i probably will do
a part two of this chapter the next chapter
i just didn't want to bunch it all up because it
would seem forced on my part. so yeah.
i honestly love this book so much. i don't
want to let it go. but all good things come to a
end brady would know anyways. soon.