𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 + 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸 + 𝑆𝑂𝐶𝐼𝐴𝐿
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 !

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, oh hi !𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦: I LOVE YOU HOE (w/9lives )

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦: I LOVE YOU HOE (w/9lives )

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫.𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬, hi gorgeous
⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, hi juni !

𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐝, so pretty

𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐥, i NEED that sweater.
⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, you can borrow it

𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧, 🔥
⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, okay weirdo

𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐳, okay so when are you going to put up a wall with only my face on it
⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, soon !

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧, fire
⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, your twin telepathy is showing

𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐝, ugh wish i was you

𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, you would totally be hufflepuff
⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫, excuse me ?

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤. it was only the first day and she already had work. even if it was mostly " get to know me" slideshows. it was still making her brain rot.

if she had to write down what her favorite movie was one more time she was going to loose it.

she grabbed her phone with her left hand and opened it up using her face id. as soon as it opened she pressed on the facetime icon and clicked on her most recent person she called.

𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒚.

the screen lit up with only her face at first as she prompt it up against something, she picked up her pencil once again to start writing on the worksheet.

she just really needed some background noise.

she looked up at her phone once again as it pinged before a familiar face showed up on the screen.

" are you busy " were the first words that came out of the girls mouth as she looked up for a second before looking back down at what she was writing.

" no, i'm getting ready for soccer practice but that can wait " he told her.

" are you sure " she asked him for reassurance.

" yes rory i'm sure " he said to her again with a smile.

she looked at him once again finally putting her pencil down.

" what are you doing " he asked her.

" homework believe it or not " she said to him.

" how, school just started today " he questioned but she only shrugged at him.

" when do you have practice "

" in twenty minutes but connor's driving over there " he told her.

" i thought connor couldn't drive " she wondered out loud.

" he can't " brady told her whole rolling his eyes.

" velma or daphne " aurora asked suddenly to him.

" that's such a weird question why " he asked her as he tied her laces to his shoes. even though he was going to be putting on cleats in not even twenty minutes.

" i watched scooby doo this morning " she told him bringing her knee up so she could rest her chin up on it.

" then daphne " he told her as he grabbed his phone standing up from his spot that he was sitting at and walking out of his room.

" why " aurora asked.

" because she reminds me of you " brady told her. causing her to smile.

she liked that he thought of her like that.

" well i have to go, connor is having a tantrum trying to find his cleats, i'll talk to you later " he asked her.

she nodded.

" bye brady " she told him waving.

" bye rory " he said.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
hi ! my mother always told me
not to bring the old into the new year so
this is probably the last update of the year
see you tomorrow!