𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 !

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞. her stomach pressed against it as her arms hung over it. she watched the soccer game from that spot the whole night people surrounding her as she did so.

it was a good game honestly. it was the first one of the season so she knew she had to go. but brady knew she wasn't necessarily a sports person. but he was glad she came. she always showed up the ones he for sure wanted her out and this was on of them.

a black hoddie kept her warm as engulfed her figure. it wasn't hers. if was his. people could be aware of that by looking on the back as it read the last name noon. while the front had something to do with volleyball. and considering connor didn't play volleyball you couldn't get it mistaken for his.

the game was 4-3 brady's team winning. they had ten seconds left of the game and they were just passing it between each other. no point in scoring anywyas.

the clock ran out as everyone screamed and celebrated. including aurora. she was basically their biggest fan at select games.

she waited in the stands as everyone begin to clear out she watched the team shake the other teams hands before a figure ran over to her.

it was brady.

" hey " he smiled at her looking up as he was still on the field. he extended his arm as she reached hers down. him putting his car keys in her hands.

" good game " she told him with a smile that out shinned him.

he nodded in a appreciation before turning his head hearing his name being called before looking back at her.

" i'll be there in like five minutes just go to the car you'll find it " he told her before running back to the team. she couldn't even say anything back.

she waved at the boys as they continued to stare even as brady got back. most waving back to her before she saw a few of them start taunting brady but she didn't even know why. she shrugged it off before walking up the bleachers and to the parking lot looking for brady's car.

she made sure not to get hurt by other on coming vehicles before walking across the parking lot once she spotted brady's black car.

she unlocked the doors once she got close and hopped inside the passengers seat before closing the door and putting on her seatbelt. she got comfortable as she went on her phone and waited for the boy.

it was only four minutes that had passed before she heard a knock on the drivers side causing her to look up before seeing brady. she unlocked his car door before he opened it throwing his soccer stuff in the back with absolutely no care whatsoever.

" keys " he told her opening his palm up she shook her head.

" seatbelt " she told him before the boy rolled his eyes playfully and put it on before he looked back at her and she gave him the keys. their hands brushing as she did so.

" it was a good game today brady " she told him as he pulled out of his parking spot.

he smiled while looking forward. " you alreayd told me that " he reminded her.

" i just wanted to tell you that again" she told him.

he continued driving before aurora let out a loud " halt" causing him to slam on his breaks. thankfully no one was behind him.

" what " he asked her looking at her like she was crazy.

" you almost ran over that poor squirrel " she told him before rolling down her window telling the squirrel to go ahead. almost like it could understand her.

" it's just a squirrel " he told her.

" and you brady noon are a very bad driver " she told him crossing her arms.

he rolled his eyes before driving forward again.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
sorry no update yesterday. i have no excuse except
i didn't feel like it. okay bye now !!!!