𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘢

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 auroras head. she sat in brady's room on her phone as she laid inside of his covers as the boy had been streaming. but you couldn't see her unless brady moved his chair. it was the perfect spot for an invisible girl. her wired headphone laid in her ear as her playlist played over and over again.

she didn't even hear brady when he called her name. that was until she felt something hit her on the head causing her to look up towards the only other person in the room. brady waved her over as he looked back over at the screen.

no one knew who he was waving over. people presumed it was connor. who else would it be ? his fans didn't exactly know about the girl. like they knew her name but not what she looked like.

she walked over to him but she wasn't in the view of the screen still she stood by the side of it. careful not to be seen.

" yes " she asked as brady looked up at her before putting his headphones down and rolling his chair over slightly to sit in front of the girl. but he was still slightly in the screen.

" cool outfit " he said looking at what the girl was wearing. it was his clothes.

" is that all " she asked slightly annoyed. he shook his head. it wasn't.

" can you please go get connor, the fans want to see him and i were to leave they would see you " he told her. she nodded before turning around towards the door and opening it up more.

she heard the wheels of the chair roll back in place before the teenage boy started talking to himself.

the brunette walked down the hall as she approached connor's door before knocking on it. who knows what could be going on in there. she heard a faint " come in" before she twisted the doornob and opened the door. but she stayed at the door frame as she told the boy that his twin brother needed him in his room.

connor only rolled his eyes before getting up from his bed and walking past aurora to his brothers room. he was definitely in a mood today. aurora walked behind him as he opened brady's door more had walked in.

aurora walking back to her spot on the bed being careful not to be seen by the camera.

the worst part is brady had asked her to come over hey he went on his game instead. but they are only best friends so it didn't matter. it's not like they were dating or anything.

the brunette put the headphones back in her ears as she tuned the twins voices out now. she didn't want to hear anything. she wanted to get back to the way she was.

smiley, bubbly aurora. the one that people expect from her.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
yes. i'm about to take sadie jeans song
october 25th to my advantage and i'm
so sorry for that. but it's okay !