𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫. at least for aurora it was.

every single year since freshmen year she had went with brady. it was a tradition. ever since aurora didn't get asked freshmen year by someone. so brady decided to take her.

it was sweet. kind even.

aurora sat on her bed as she watched juniper put on her makeup. she was still dressed in her pajamas as she waited. they had three hours. but juniper takes at least a hour and a half to do hair and makeup. while aurora on the other hand knew herself and knew what she could get done under pressure.

the two were currently stationed at auroras house as they had been all morning. aurora was bored and tired. she barley even wanted to wake up earlier but juniper assisted.

" can we go eat lunch or no " aurora asked her. juniper only paused taking her mascara wand away from her eye lashes. before looking at aurora though the mirror.

" one second " juniper told her before putting the wand back to her eyelashes and pattering it with black. before putting the wand back in the tube and looking at the girl.

" okay let's go " juniper told her getting out of her seat and walking past aurora and to the door.

the girl rolled her eyes before getting up and following her blonde friend to the kitchen. to see she was already looking through auroras fridge before pulling out whatever appealed her.

aurora sat on the stools that surrounded the table as she watched the blonde put random items of food in front of her. some items she didn't even know she had.

" so does brady know what dress your wearing " juniper asked as she put a pickle in her mouth and started chewing it. absolutely disgusting.

" no, and he won't till later " aurora replied back before reaching over the counter and grabbing a yogurt before juniper handed her a spoon to go with it.