𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝. it was cold for september weather. fall wasn't supposed to be cold yet. but it was getting there. her arms wrapped around each other as they crossed. she was trying to warm herself up before dropping her arms and knocking on the door of the noon family home.

she waited a few minute before she head the lock rattle and twist before the the door handle came with it. a man standing at the other side of it.

he gave her a quick smile and greeted her before she walked in. it was mr noon.

as he walked away from her she took her shoes off and left them by the front door. they were a no shoes in house type of family. unless on gathering occasions. it was weird.

she made her way upstairs as mr noon told her that's where brady was.

he always knew she was here for him. that's just how it always was and it would probably never change. they were best friends anyways.

as she approached the door she heard yelling from the inside of it. he was playing his game. she knocked on the door two times before going and answering the door. he looked up at her and said the words " i'm streaming " she nodded at him before standing in the door frame.

the chat starting to question who it could have been. but he wouldn't tell them as he sent glances to her before she pulled out her phone and texted him. his phone letting out a buzz as he received it. she watched him type back to her before letting out a smile.

she was going to go hang out with his mother instead.

she waved to him before shutting the door. she didn't want to bother him and he knew not to ask her to say hi to his followers. he should know better then to do that. the last time he tried was two years ago and it didn't really go over to well with her.

she walked down the hall and into his parents room. she knew his mom had to be in there since his dad had gone downstairs alone to watch some football game. she wasn't really into football. didn't get the big or deal out of it.

like why don't you just run around the little huddle thingy why do you have to make contact with people and get injured. it makes zero sense and frustrates her if she watches. she didn't know how boys were so in to that.

she entered the room and she saw the noon twins mother sitting down in her bed watching tv. as soon as the older women spotted the girl she patted the bed for her to sit next to her.

aurora moved quickly as she got underneath the cover with the older women and rest her head on the women's shoulder as mrs noon put her arm around the girl locking her in place.

the woman always saw aurora as one of her daughters hoping that one day she would actually become one. as a daughter in law of course. she knew aurora was destined for one of her sons.

at first she thought it was connor because of how close they were but then she realized it had to be brady. even before the two became best friends it had to be brady. it was just in the way he looked at her and all.

" i thought you were hanging out with brady " mrs noon questioned her.

" he's busy " aurora told her as she moved closer to the women. if that was even possible.

" he's never to busy for you row and you know that " mrs noon told her.

and there it was the nickname that mrs noon gave her when she was a child. only her and auroras own mother calls her that. it was special. it meant a lot of her.

" yeah i know but i want to hang out with you " she told her. mrs noon nodded back at her.

comfortable silence following the pair as they tuned into whatever the lady was watching. eventually sucking the two of them into sleep.

which was entirely needed. as the two slept a boy walked into the room before realizing they were asleep

it was brady.

he watched as both of their chests rose up and down and now they were both laying down. he gave up a smile smile before turning back towards the door and shutting it softly so he doesn't wake them up.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
thought this was needed because of um hahaha
#rorysupporterclub #aurorachandlerdoesnowrongs