𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵

-ˋˏ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 + 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭

♯ 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸 + 𝑇𝐸𝑋𝑇
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. the chat going crazy. his focused was entirely in it before he died. a annoyed sigh leaving his mouth. he was pissed.

" hey chat " he said addressing them. it was almost like he was speaking to himself but he wasn't.

he read the comments as they came in. one after the other.

" go get connor " he read. he got up out of his chair as he spoke to the chat.

" i don't know what your guys fascination is with connor" he spoke talking with his hands as he opened the door and yelled for brother before getting no response. the chat could hear him loud and clear.

" connor's not here " he said walking back to the room and putting back on his headset.

people now questioning connor's whereabouts. he started another game before looking at the chat whenever he could.

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, how's that girl of yours doing

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, brady and camilia forever !

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, GIRL UPDATES ????

he looked at the chat as they were asking for a " girl" update. he died once he started reading them. he had spoken about a girl before on live but he never said who. people automatically thinking it's camilia. which is crazy because he number one he knows who she's like and number two he sees her as a sister.

" it's not camilia " he said straight out. the chats didn't believe him. just asking him who it was. so he egged them on.

" she's a brunette, which i've told you, she's not really into the social media thing but maybe you guys will see her at the premiere next month who knows " he said shrugging.

only one girl came to mind as he spoke.

" but um update wise, there is no update. we are just friends. but like " he started before seeing his phone brighten up.

it was her.

𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺
hey brady

                                                                         𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘺 !
                                                                  hi aurora

𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺
i'm bored

                                                                         𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘺 !
                                                you want me to come
                                                            over dont you

𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺
woah.
it's almost like you read my mind

                                                                         𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘺 !
                                                        i'll be over in 20

𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺
make sure to use your key !

he smiled as he looked up from his phone. the chat going crazy.

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, omg it was totally her

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, woah explain

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, it can't be camilia she's literally live right now

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, HES BLUSHING

" chat stop don't tell me you guys haven't blushed before " he said looking at the camera smiling.

" i'm gonna end this here because i have to go but i'll be live next week. maybe i'll get connor to join me since you guys are obsessed with him " he said rolling her eyes.

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, got to go get the girl ?

" more like the girls calling me but sure." he said after reading a comment out loud.

before the chat could go any crazier he waved goodbye and ended the stream.

as soon as he did he got ready to go over to auroras house. he needed her anyways.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !
this book will hopefully have between
36-48 chapters ( encluding epilogue )
if i keep up at the rate i am going....