🔹Prank Gone Wrong 🔹

Around 4 pm all came out and went out towards beach to play. As soon as yoongi kept Jimin down he immediately ran towards water while shouting....

Jm:- Herooooo letsh gwoo
Rm:- Coming baby
*he said and ran behind him while Yg & Tae also went behind them with jisoo. All bottoms were arranging there snacks, toys, towels and layed a big carpet for sitting while guards attached 2 big umbrellas to protect them from sun. Not so long after they heard yoongi shouting and others laughing. All went towards them and started playing, splashing water on each other. Only giggles and happy screams were audible there. Namjin felt so warm seeing there family happy. Jm got tired so he and his hero (Namjoon) went to make sand castle*
Rm:- Aigoo my minnie why are you so cute
*he said pinching his cheeks jimin scrunched his nose cutely and focused on his castle while Rm kept taking pics of his baby*

 Jm got tired so he and his hero (Namjoon) went to make sand castle*Rm:- Aigoo my minnie why are you so cute *he said pinching his cheeks jimin scrunched his nose cutely and focused on his castle while Rm kept taking pics of his baby*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jin:- GUYS COME HERE LET'S EAT SOMETHING
*he shouted and all went towards him. Rm picked jimin and went there*
Yg:- Aish look at this little chick all covered in sand
*Jm giggled and sat on his laps making yoongi's pants get sandy too. He sighed and booped his nose. While tae started cleaning his baby's hands and legs. After being done they all had some food it was 6:30 pm. So they thought to play some games*
Hobi:- Ok then let's play truth or dare
Jk:- Great let's play I'll spin the bottle
*All sat in circle and Jk excitedly spinned the bottle and it landed on jin*
Jisoo:- yeshhh maa your turn tell Truth or Dare?
Jin:- Umm well I'll go with Truth
Tae:- When was the first time you and appa kissed each other?
*he said while wiggling his eyebrows making jin go red. Rm chuckled while yoongi was so done as jimin was looking at everyone confusely*
Jin:- I-i we k-kissed on our 3rd date
Tae:- And then yoongi hyung borned
*he whispered but everyone heard it. Yg smacked his head*
Tae:- Oww hyungie
Yg:- Brat kids are here at least think something before saying anything
Tae:- Aish sorry sorry ok eomma spin the bottle
*The bottle landed on Jimin all chuckled when he excitedly stood up*
Jm:- Dale dale minnie will twake dale
*he said while jumping. Hobi laughed and said*
Hobi:- Ok baby build a big block tower
*Jm nodded and sat down starting to do his work*

 Hobi laughed and said*Hobi:- Ok baby build a big block tower*Jm nodded and sat down starting to do his work*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Imagine he is sitting on carpet on beach

*Hobi spinned the ball as they knew jimin will take lot of time as his tower was breaking again and again. The bottle landed on Tae*
Yg:- Truth or Dare baby brother
*he asked with smirk*
Tae:- Dare *confidently*
Rm:- Then act like you are pregnant