🔹Consoling🔹

After getting permission from doctor they went inside. Tae's eyes turned teary seeing kook laying on bed looking so pale. Yg patted his shoulder as tae wiped his tears and sat near bed while holding kook's hand. After few minutes he woke up. He looked around and saw his family looking at him worriedly. His eyes turned teary once he saw Taehyung. Kook sobbed as tae took him in his embrace....

Tae:- No baby no please don't cry
Jk:- I'm s-sorry i s-snatched your happiness
Tae:- No my love don't say like that my happiness has always been you and our minnie. Please don't blame yourself for whatever has happened
Jk:- hmm
*he snuggled in his chest as tae kept rubbing his back in soothing manner. Soon the voice stopped*
Yg:- Tae lay him down he needs rest right my bunny

*not getting any response tae pulled out and saw kook fainted. Yg immediately called doctors and they started examining him*
Dr:- I told you he won't be able to take the loss of child plus his body is already weak. He is stressed or more likely depressed. Don't worry take care of him and give him healthy food he will be fine

*All nodded. What felt like years Jungkook was finally discharged but he didn't spoke a single word since that day. But all were there for him trying to bring the old kookie back. Tae came inside room with jimin whose face was totally red as he was missing his mom alot which means he cried everyday. Jk looked up hearing sobbing sounds. Tae placed jm on his laps who immediately hugged tightly*

Jm:- *crying* mish ywou
Jk:- My baby *wiping his tears* don't cry see mamma is here
*Jm cupped his cheeks with his baby hands and asked*
Jm:- Ywou fweelin better? Daddwa said mammwa gwot ouchie
Jk:- *smile* I'm fine baby don't worry hmm?
*Jm nodded and hugged him tightly. Kook looked at tae with teary eyes and asked for hug. Tae immediately scooped his both babies in his arms like someone will snatch them if he let go them. After sometime they back away*

Jk:- Thank you so much tae
Tae:- Bun let's forget everything... We have our mochi so let's just pray for our baby hmm?
Jk:- Yeh I'm sorry for troubling you all
Tae:- You didn't troubled us baby it's our duty to take care of you
*Kook smiled pecked his lips making tae smile widely. Slowly kook was becoming like first which made him feel better. Jk looked down and saw jimin looking at them with his doe eyes making taekook coo*
Jk:- *caressing hairs* Is my baby hungry?
Jm:- Yesh
*He smiled and pulled his t-shirt up as jimin started sucking. Jk leaned towards tae and hugged him. They stayed like that till jimin fell asleep and then they also slept in e/o arms*

Next morning

Jk:- Eomma?
Jin:- Oh baby do you want something? Why you came downstairs I--
Jk:- *hugged him* Missed you
*Jin smiled and back hugged him while caressing his head*
Jin:- How are you feeling?
Jk:- better
Rm:- That's great we can do one family movie plan what you say?
*Jk nodded with smile making Namjin feel relief. Yg came downstairs being all ready as he got attacked with tight hug. He smiled widely sensing who it was*
Yg:- Is my bunny feeling better now?
Jk:- yes hyungie thanks to you all
Yg:- *patting his head* You are my brother it's my responsibility to take care of you
Tae:- Wait then who am I?
Yg:- *shrugged* My brother in law
Tae:- *pout* meanie
*hobi laughed making tae whine. All chuckled and settled down to have breakfast. After being done they went to work while Namjin stayed with kook to make sure he was okay. Time passed and everything became normal. Kook was now out of the depression due to their love and care.... *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Short one to make you guys happy 😁
Don't forget to vote, comment💬 and Take care💜

Also All the best for your exams FIGHTING ✨💜