🔹Birthday Surprise🔹

Tae:- Look how pretty and cute our birthday girl looks*he said while coming downstairs with jisoo

*he said while coming downstairs with jisoo. She ran towards Yoongi and hugged him*
Yg:- Aigoo my princess happy birthday baby
Jisoo:- Thank you dadda
Jin:- What does my princess wants as gift?
Jisoo:- Let's go out for dinner to my favorite restaurant
Jk:- Alright
Hobi:- And we will also go to amusement park
Rm:- Yeh so now let's get ready it's already 5pm
*All nodded and went to get ready while tae and jisoo sat in living room. After being done they went to amusement park*

*All were enjoying the ridea while Jin, hobi and Jimin were sitting on a bench

*All were enjoying the ridea while Jin, hobi and Jimin were sitting on a bench. As both elders are scared of this dangerous rides and chim is so little for sitting in them. After few minutes they came back and all decided to go towards restaurant. Jm was sleeping already and jisoo was telling everyone how her classmates wished her*

*After reaching at restaurant Namjoon ordered a cake for their princess and then sat with others. The cake arrived*

Yg:- Happy Birthday sweetheart😘*He said and kissed her cheeks making her smile widely

*He said and kissed her cheeks making her smile widely. They cutted the cake while singing birthday song. Then the food arrived they clicked many pics and had lot of fun after filling their tummy they headed towards home. Jisoo and jimin played a lot so they were asleep on Namjoon's lap. Without disturbing there sleep they took them inside house. After tucking both kids in bed they came gathered in living room*

Hobi:- Jisoo was continuously whining to go to our village appa and in fact it's been more than 2 years we went there
Rm:- I know baby I also miss my home but our work...
Jin:- Take few days off na... Since kook was pregnant we didn't go there ajhumma and other village people also miss us they want to see jimin and jisoo
Jk:- Yeh plus we should show jimin the village he shouldn't just be tackled by city air.... Also jisoo will love it we can give her birthday surprise right?
Yg:- You guys are right okay let's go after 4 days till than my meeting will also get wrapped
Tae:- Alright then I'll also clear up my work but appa?
*Hobi and kook looked at him with puppy eyes making his heart melt*
Rm:- *sigh* Ok ok don't show me those eyes we will go happy?
*He said with smile making all bottoms squeal in happiness. They went to start packing while Namjoon took tae and yoongi with him towards their home office*
Yg:- *while entering* What's wrong appa? You don't look happy... Don't you wanna go there?
*Rm was sitting on chair with eyes closed. Both brothers went and sat laterally while holding his hands*
Rm:- I just don't want to make my gems (Jk & hobi) sad.... Well I'm gonna tell you a very important thing so listen carefully_____
Tae:- Appa how can that bastard!!!--
Rm:- Calm down tae instead of being angry we should focus on our families safety. I'm sure he will target our kids this time *sigh* I just don't want them to get hurt in the rivalry of me and someone close to my heart
*Yg hugged him*
Yg:- Don't worry appa we are here to protect our family let's forget everything and start preparation of our trip. Jisoo and jimin won't like their Hero being sad right?
Rm:- *chuckle* Yes mister now go let me call and tell them about our arrival
Taegi:- Ok ajhussi
*Saying that they both ran before Namjoon could beat them*
Rm:- This brats
*He said and smiled*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for small chapter but get ready for various drama🎭....