🔹Scared🔹

Thanks for the suggestion dear Ruqaiyakhanum2 💜👻enjoy~
_____________________________________________

*It was early in the morning and the chaos already started in Kim's house*
Rm:- *sigh*I'm not ready for today
Jin:- Well Mr Hero even if you say No you will have to face it
*He groaned and got up from bed taking Jm in garden in front of their house*
Rm:- bubba stop crying my mochi
Jm:- *rubbing his eyes while sobbing* wan mwamma
Rm:- *sigh* he will come soon baby don't cry or else you will get sick do you wanna get ouchie after that?
Jm:- Nwoo
Rm:- Then no crying and now let's go and fill little tummy of yours
*he said and tickled him making the latter giggle. He went inside and after doing their morning routine they had breakfast. Jimin was so moody since he woke up as he wanted his mamma who was very busy today due to emergency in hospital. Thankfully kook came home in afternoon being all tired. Joon feeded him lunch with his hands while jin gave him good head massage making kook feel relax. Jimin was sleeping soundly so he also decided to take a power nap*

Time skip
4 p.m

*Jimin woke up and saw kook sleeping beside him. He snuggled in his mamma's chest and started tapping kook's cheeks. Kook woke up and got met with his baby bun giggling making him smile. He picked jm and went to get freshen up. After being done they came down stairs but jimin was not willing to leave him so he just sat on couch. Jm kept his head on jk's chest while sucking thumb*

Rm:- Come na baby why you don't wanna play see me and your noona are even going to park
*Jm hugged Jk tightly when joon approached him. They chuckled at his clingyness. Soon Jin came there with refreshments and snacks while hobi also came back from work*
Jk:- Bubba just a minute
Jm:- Nwoo downt gwo
Hobi:- What happened kook?
Jk:- *sigh* hyung i wanna use washroom but he is not leaving me
Hobi:- *smile* It's ok give him to me and you go
*Jk nodded and with little difficulty he handed jimin in hobi's arms but he started crying and wiggling in his hold. Hobi started rocking him but no use. Soon kook came and took him in his arms and the latter stopped crying immediately. All smiled and after sometime they went to garden while kook came in room as he was not feeling well but jimin was still attached to him like a koala*
Jk:- Baby now play here okay and let mamma sleep
*Jm hugged his legs when kook started going towards bed. He felt frustrated because jimin was not leaving him for a second too and he was already having body pain. He picked jimin and started walking back and forth while talking with him*

*It was already night and tae and yg were back from work*
Jk:- Tae please take him na I'm seriously gonna pass out now
Tae:- *frown* you okay?
*he said while taking jimin in his arms and placed his one hand on kook's forehead*
Tae:- Baby you are having fever why didn't you told me
*Jimin started crying, he was making grabby hands towards kook who sighed and took jimin. Tae kissed his forehead and said*
Tae:- Let's go and eat dinner I'll take him in front of yoongi hyung so that he won't show any tantrums
Jk:- *nodding* ok let's go
*They sat on dining table and started to have dinner once everyone came. Tae tried to take jimin but he hugged jk tightly while crying. Jk's eyes also teared up as he was already having so much pain in his whole body*
Yg:- *frown* what's going on? Kook why are you crying baby?
Jk:- Hyung he is not leaving me since I woke up *sob* I'm so tired
*he said and started crying*
Tae:- Yes hyung he is not even coming to me plus kook has fe--
*Jk held tae's hand tightly with furrowed eyebrows. All looked at him worriedly*
Jk:- f-feeling dizzy
*Yg picked jimin and tae rushed towards room with kook in his arms and joon called doctor. Here jimin was hitting yoongi and crying, shouting*
Yg:- *stern voice* Stop it jimin don't behave like bad boys!!
*Jm still continued to cry and Yg had enough of this*
Yg:- I SAID STOP JIMIN!!!
*Jm flinched hard*
Yg:- *Angry voice* Your mamma is not feeling well. He got ouchie because of you why are you being so stubborn!?
*Jm started sobbing as it was first time someone raised their voice at him. Yg realized what he did and his eyes widened. He gently caressed jimin's cheeks who flinched and made grabby hands towards hobi with wobbly lips. Hobi took him in his arms as jimin started crying silently while hugging him tightly. Yoongi felt guilty for shouting at his chick. Soon doctor arrived and he checked kook*
Dr:- Don't worry it's just because of overworking and not taking meals on time. I have given some medicines make sure he takes it on time and healthy food too
Rm:- Thanks doctor
Dr:- No worries I'll take my leave now
*They nodded and he went out. Jin went to prepare porridge for kook while joon went towards taekook's room. Yg approached jimin but he hided himself making him tear up.
Jm:- wan mwamma an dwadda
*he whispered while hiccuping. Hobi knew that jimin was so scared right now so without waiting he went towards taekook's room*
Hobi:- How are you feeling bunny?
Jk:- Better than before hyung the medicine has started working
Hobi:- That's good
Tae:- My baby mochi come to dadda
*Jm jumped in tae's arms*
Jm:- A-appwa bwad he shcolded mwinnie
*Tae chuckled and went downstairs to make him eat something. Jin brought porridge and feeded kook while others had their dinner too. Yoonmin were very silent*

*Next day yoongi brought toys for jimin but his bad luck jimin ran towards jin when he saw yoongi is approaching him. Yg felt so hurted seeing this*
Rm:- *patting his head* It's ok yoongiya he is just scared after seeing you that angry. Soon he will forget everything
Yg:- *low voice* I hope so
*he went towards his room and slept without having his dinner. All felt bad for him but they can't change it tho. This ignorance continued for whole week*

One fine morning

Yg:- Heyy my baby chick where are you see appa have something for you
*Jm peeked out his head from jin's arms and saw Yg holding*

Yg:- Heyy my baby chick where are you see appa have something for you*Jm peeked out his head from jin's arms and saw Yg holding*

Yg:- Come let's eat bun
*Jm burried his face in Jin's chest when Yg started approaching him. Yg halted on his face and sighed sadly*
Yg:- Looks like minnie doesn't want this tasty pancakes who else want it?
Jm:- Mwe wan that
*he said while pulling Yg's pants making him smile widely. He picked jimin in his arms and spinned making the latter laugh out loud*
Yg:- *kissing his cheeks* my baby chick appa is very sorry for shouting at you
Jm:- *cupped his cheeks* Minnie fworgive you
Yg:- Aigoo
*He booped their nose and both giggled. Soon Yg started feeding jimin with wide smile and our sweet chim also feeded him. After breakfast*
Jm:- Appwa minnie wan gwo out
Yg:- Alright baby we will go today
*Jm clapped his hands in excitement and pecked his cheeks*
Jm:- hank' you....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Really sorry guys but I wrote 2 and half chapters and when today I opened it to upload them it was deleted 😵‍💫. I tried but I guess it won't come back 🤧🤧I hope you like this chapter I made in rush.... Take care