🔹Caught🔹

But.....

Jm:- Mwammma!! Dwadda!!!
*he shouted and started wiggling in yoongi's arms who was looking angry as hell while hobi was standing there with shocked face*
Hobi:- What the?
*Taekook gulped and started shivering seeing how angry yoongi was but thanks to jimin he was not letting his anger out*
Yg:- Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook follow me!
*he said in stern voice while jimin started crying as he wants to go to his mamma. Hobi was silent all time he was really shocked and disappointed at taekook. They droved home but yoongi took jimin with him in a cab while hobi drived towards house with taekook. Whole ride was silent after reaching home hobi told them take bath while he prepared ramen bowls to eat as he and yoongi didn't ate anything. Soon yoongi came inside and sat on couch with jimin in his arms sleeping peacefully*

*Taekook came down stairs as kook tried to take jimin in his arms but yoongi glared at him and went inside room*Hobi:- I want you guys to think what you did wrong because your this behavior was really disappointing*he said and left to room with bo...

Hobi:- I want you guys to think what you did wrong because your this behavior was really disappointing
*he said and left to room with bowls of ramen. Kook started crying as Tae's eyes also teared up imagining the consequences they both will have to face but instead of breaking down he consoled kook and then both went to sleep*

Next Morning

*Yoongi came down stairs with cane in his hand while hobi was preparing breakfast for everyone. Soon taekook came downstairs but gulped when they saw angry yoongi and cane in his hands. They decided to go back in room but their bad luck yoongi already saw them*

Yg:- *cold voice* Stand in front of me!
*Taekook walked towards him with baby steps and stood little away from him*
Yg:- Tae come close and answer my questions without stuttering and most importantly without lying am I clear?
*Tae stayed silent*
Yg:- AM I CLEAR?
Tae:- Y-yes hyung
*Hobi came out of kitchen hearing yoongi's shouts. Thanks to their room walls as it's soundproof jimin will sleep without getting disturbed*
Yg:- Don't stutter again and now tell me where were you night before yesterday?
Tae:- On mission-- owww
*Yg landed a hit on his calf making him hiss*
Yg:- I told you to not lie! Jungkook tell me where were you that night?
Jk:- I-i was at hospit--- aaah hyung
Yg:- DON'T YOU BOTH DARE TO LIE!!!
*Yg held tae's arm and asked again the same question but both of them stayed silent making yoongi more angry. He pushed tae aside as tae was about to land on floor but before that*
?? :- YOONGI!! WHAT DO YOU Think YOU ARE DOING?
Yg:- Ask your lovely son Appa
*Rm looked at tae with questionable face as jin hugged kook who was crying silently. Yg banged his hands on center table before saying*
Yg:- I'm giving you last warning tell me the truth if you don't want to face the worst of me
*Kook flinched and hugged jin tightly. Taekook gulped before confessing in small voice*
Jk:- T-that night *sob* we w-went to our f-friend's birthday party *sob*
Rm:- What but baby why did you lied to us?
Tae:- W-we thought you won't allow us a-as the party was in c-club
Jin:- *stern voice* Means you both got drunk?
*Taekook looked down and nodded*
Jk:- That's why we came i-in morning
Yg:- Okay I forgive you for this--
Jin:- Yoon?
Yg:- Wait eomma.... So yeh I was saying I forgive you both for that
*Taekook's eyes sparkled hearing this but the fear engulfed hearing his next words*
Yg:- Why and when you went to that restaurant leaving jimin all alone in house. Without informing us?
Rm:- What is this Taehyung and Jungkook? How can you leave him alone?
Jk:- Appa he mostly sleeps for more than 3 hours so we thought t-that
Rm:- That what?
Tae:- That he won't wake up and hyung will also reach at home in next 2 hours. So we went to our college friends get- together
Hobi:- *sigh* I really don't know what to say you both did so wrong. Jimin didn't saw you day before yesterday I understand but instead of spending time with him you guys decided to go out? We are obviously not gonna stop you from going out but didn't you thought to inform any of us that jimin is alone? We could have came earlier? Do you both have any idea how much he was scared and how much he cried? His whole face turned red and he is even having fever due to so much crying....
*Taekook's eyes started watering. They felt guilty for what they did. Both of them knew that whatever they did was wrong*
Jk:- S-sorry *sob* i-i *sobbing*
Yg:- We don't need you guys sorry now be ready for your punishment. And with every hit I want you both to say what mistake you did okay?
*he said in little soft tone seeing how sad they were. Hobi went upstairs and Namjin too went in there room*
Yg:- Hands on wall I don't want you both to take your hands back
*Taekook nodded and stood in position*
Yg:- I'm starting
*hit**Hit*
Taekook:- Aah
Tae:- Sorry for lying
Jk:- Sorry for not telling you the truth
*Hit... Hit*
Tae:- Sorry for misbehaving
Jk:- S-sorry for not being responsible
*Hit... Hit*
Tae:- We shouldn't have left jimin alone
Jk:- Without informing anyone we went in party and got drunk and also left jimin a-alone sorry
*hit... Hit
Hit.... Hit.... Hit..... Hit.... Hit
Hit... Hit... Hit.... Hit... Hit
Jk:- Aaah s-sorry hyung please
Tae:- We won't repeat hyung please sorry
Yg:- Shhh only 7 remaining be good boys
*Hit... Hit... Hit... Hit... Hit... Hit... Hit*
*Kook sat on floor crying hard while tae was also crying silently. Joon came out and took Junkook inside his and Jin's room. While Yoongi hugged tae tightly and sat on couch while whispering sweet things in his ears. After sometime tae stopped crying and slept in his hyungs embrace. Yg smiled softly and pecked his forehead before taking him to his room so that he can sleep peacefully on bed. He applied soothing cream on his both calfs which were bloody red by now and went out just then the main door got opened and loud voice came*

?? :- PRINCESS IS BACK!!!!
Yg:- Oh my--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed😊 don't forget to vote and comment💬💜also take care of yourself ✨