🔹Fun 2🔹

Jk:- Let's start
Jisoo:- Okie all the best
*she said and ran towards her room. Kook went in front of mirror and started to make a hickey on his neck with make up. After being satisfied he sat on bed waiting for tae to come in room. Few minutes passed and tae came in to call him for breakfast. Kook got up and went to bathroom while acting like he is hiding something making tae frown. Once he came out tae noticed something on his neck so he went towards him tried to see*
Tae:- Baby what happened here?
Jk:- *fake panick* Umm t-that nothing
Tae:- Let me see-- *gasp* What is that?
Jk:- I-i got burn while straightening my hairs
Tae:- Atleast learn how to lie Jungkook you never use straightner
Jk:- *looking down*
Tae:- *angry voice* This is hickey right? Who the fuck have guts to even touch you huh!!
*Kook flinched at sudden change in his voice. He looked up and saw tae was really angry making him gulp*
Tae:- I never expected this from you Jungkook!
Jk:- t-tae I can e-explain---
Tae:- SHUT UP!!! What are you gonna explain that how some one marked you huh?
*Kook started crying as he didn't thought the prank will go this high*
Tae:- You are really so dumb I never thought you will prank me like this much lame idea
*Jk sobbed but then confusingly looked up making tae laugh*
Tae:- Oh my baby don't cry I know this is your prank
Jk:- *sob+pout* how did you know?
Tae:- *chuckle* You have not went out since last 10 days and I also didn't gave you hickey so what am I supposed to think?
Jk:- *pout* Meanie
*Tae hugged him with smile as kook kept hitting him on chest while sniffing. Tae pulled out and kissed him passionately and then made a real hickey on his neck making kook blush*
Tae:- Now let's go and have our breakfast or you don't mind if I eat my breakfast here only hmm?
*asked with smirk making Kook run out of shyness*

Yg:- Kookie how many times we told you don't run baby
Jk:- umm sorry hyung
Jin:- Why is your face so red? Are you not feeling well?
Jk:- N-no it's just
*Tae came and sat on chair acting all innocent. Jk looked down when hobi smirked and said*
Hobi:- Oh eomma don't worry it's just a mosquito bite right bear?
*Tae nodded as all chuckled. Jk sat down and started eating without glancing at anyone as he was so shy and embarrassed right now. After eating Rm gave medicines to kook and then they all sat in living room*

*Tops went in there home office to discuss something and others were chilling in living room. Kook and jisoo winked at e/o as Jk started countdown with fingers....
5...4...3...2...1*
Jk+jisoo:- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Jk:- OH NO SHIT
Jisoo:- IT'S SCARY AAAHH
*They both screamed making Jin hobi and jimin also to get scare as three of them jumped with horrified face*

1*Jk+jisoo:- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHJk:- OH NO SHITJisoo:- IT'S SCARY AAAHH*They both screamed making Jin hobi and jimin also to get scare as three of them jumped with horrified face*

A/n:- I seriously can't stop my laugh after seeing this pictures 😂

*kook and jisoo started laughing hard seeing their faces. Tops came out hearing the screams but chuckled seeing Hobi and Jin's terrified face while jimin was crying while running towards them. All stopped when kook hissed*
Jk:- Aah
*They ran towards him*
Jin:- What happened baby?
Jk:- *laughing* My tummy is paining due to so much laugh
*he said with teary eyes while he was laughing. Others shooked their heads and Yg started calming kook. While tae was calming the crying jimin. After some time*
Tae:- What has gotten into you and jisoo huh? This is your 3rd prank of day
*Both giggled and said sorry in baby voice making everyone coo. After that they decided to watch a movie and then nap. But well this nap won't be peaceful when we have our troublemakers right?  😁*

*All were sleeping peacefully. Jk and jisoo's next target was Yoongi who was sleeping in jisoo's room with her. Kook came in room as jisoo brought marker and lipstick and both of them started their artistic work. They were so focused but were not satisfied so they changed their work repeatedly and then lastly small work was done*

 They were so focused but were not satisfied so they changed their work repeatedly and then lastly small work was done*

*They both giggled and stopped because if they destroy his face then Yg will surely kill both of them. Both high fived and went out of room like nothing happened. After an hour all woke up and came downstairs after getting freshen up and saw Jk & jisoo eating chips, chocolates and fruit juice*

Tae:- Mind telling what's going on?
Jk:- *flinch* umm i-i was not eating jisoo was hungry t-thats why I gave her
Rm:- Then why are you drinking this juice?
Jk:- *innocently* It's fruit juice na so i can drink it
Jin:- Dr Jungkook it's not homemade juice so i think it's counted in fast food right?
*Kook pouted*
Jk:- Sorry but i was craving for this
Rm:- *ruffling his hairs* You know this food is not good for your health baby. And you just have to follow this for a month after that we won't stop you
Jk:- *hugging him* I'm sorry i won't eat it anymore
Rm:- *smile* Good boy---
Yg:- KIM JUNGKOOK!!! KIM JISOOO!!!
*Both flinched and hugged Rm while others got confused. Yg came downstairs and all started laughing*
Jin:- Ommo every time we just said that you look like cat *laughs* but today you are really looking like cat
Yg:- *whine* Eomma don't laugh just scold them they are being too much naughty nowadays
*Jk and jisoo giggled*
Jisoo:- Dadda you look cute
Yg:- Really?
*Both nodded*
Yg:- Tell me how much cute do I look huh
*he said and picked jisoo in arms as he started tickling her. Her laughs were filled in whole house while others were smiling/giggling and enjoying the chaos*

At night

Jk:- Appa few days back I brought a new roll on for you tell me if you like it
*Jisoo who was hugging Joon tightly from backside kept a lemon in his backside pocket of his pants. Joon took the roll on and used it but frowned. Jk and jisoo giggled making him sigh*
Rm:- What did you kids put on my roll on
Jk:- *giggling* Butter and mint oil
Rm:- You both seriously
*All laughed. Joon pouted and sat on couch but then facepalmed*
Hobi:- *confuse* What happened appa?
Rm:- They kept something in my pocket
Jisoo:- It was lemon hero
*Saying that she started laughing. He chuckled and started to chase her. Kook gulped when others looked at him. He laughed nervously and started running while others were chasing him. Laughs, giggles and happiness was filled in house making it feel more comfortable and peaceful....*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hehe hope you enjoyed😊 don't forget to vote, comment💬 and Take care of yourself💜
All the best for your exams☺ study hard 👻