🔹Missing🔹

Tae:- Appa how is eomma now?
Rm:- He is better than before. Atleast he started to talk so his condition is progressing
Yg:- Hmm that's good well now I think we should bring kids home eomma will feel better with their presence too
Rm:- Hmm
*After breakfast everyone went to their works*

In Afternoon

*Tae went to school to pick kids but frowned seeing rose alone standing there. He went towards her*
Tae:- Hey dear
Rose:- Oh hello buddy
Tae:- Where is rose and jimin? Didn't they came out yet?
Rose:- *frown* No buddy did you forgot that you came to pick them few minutes ago?
Tae:- *confused* What? No sweety I umm  wait so they both are not in school?
Rose:- Yes buddy
*Tae got worried and went to principal's office*
Principal:- *scared* S-sir you here?
Tae:- *cold voice* Show me the CCTV footage of school gate
*Principal nodded and they started to watch. Tae's eyes widened seeing some unknown person taking his treasures away forcefully. He gritted his teeths and banged on table angrily before marching out*

*Tae directly went to his office where TXT was also present as Tae called them urgently*
Tae:- Hyuka track jimin and jisoo's current location fast
Yeonjun:- What happened exactly?
Tae:- Someone kidnapped them from school
Soobin:- WHAT!? But where were the guards who are appointed to stay near them
Tae:- I didn't saw them anywhere. I'll make their life a living hell if something happens to my treasures
*After few minutes location got tracked so all of tae's team got ready for attack. While going there tae got call*

O. T. P
Rm:- Hello tae when are you coming with kids? Jin is waiting
Tae:- Umm appa I have some work so we will come later
Rm:- Aish it's ok yoongi will come to pick them from your office---
Tae:- N-no no appa I said na I'll come wi--
Rm:- What's wrong Taehyung?
Tae:- Nothing appa
Rm:- I know you are hiding something. Tell me or else I'll come there--
Tae:- No I mean appa actually k-kids got kidnapped
Rm:- WHAT!!!! How? When? And where?
Tae:- Appa I'll tell you everything after coming back home. Now I'm going to the location
Rm:- Okay be safe and bring our babies back safely
Tae:- Yes appa

*After ending call tae droved faster thinking about his babies. Soon they reached at location as tae's team surrounded the place and then Tae went inside and fought with guards like they are nothing. Then he started searching kids but stopped after hearing a gun shot and painful whimper and Jisoo's scream. He hurriedly ran towards voice's direction. When he opened the room's door his heart broke in million pieces seeing blood flowing from..... *

With Jisoo and Jimin

*Both woke up with extreme headache. Both were scared and jimin just hugged jisoo tightly*
Jm:- Noona
Jisoo:- It's okay chim buddy will find us don't be scared baby you are strong boy right?
Jm:- Yes noona and I'll protect you don't worry and if you feel scared then just hug me
Jisoo:- *laughing* But you are already hugging me chim
Jm:- Oh hehe

*Both giggled but flinched when someone barged inside room. Jm snuggled more into Jisoo's embrace*
?? :- *laughing* I like it
Guard:- What boss?
?? :- See their faces I like seeing fear in their eyes. Because of this boy I had to get humiliated in front of everyone. Now his sister will pay for his deeds
*He said while gritting his teeths. 3 guards came and separated jisoo and jimin. Both were struggling to get out of those guards grips*
Jm:- Leave me you bad bad uncle
*Guards dragged jisoo in front of their Boss who was playing with knife*
Jisoo:- *scared* Leave me please what did I even do to you
Boss:- *smirk* You did nothing but because of your brother you will get this punishment sweetheart

*he said and slided the knife on her arm making not so deep cut but blood started flowing. She screamed in pain. 1 guard came there and informed his boss about Tae's arrival. That boss gritted his teeths and pulled the trigger. Other side jimin got furious listening to his noona's painful voice. He bited the guard's hand who was holding him and ran towards Jisoo. Jm saw that person pointing his gun and shooting towards jisoo. Jimin ran towards her and before the bullet could touch her jimin took the bullet. Painful whimper escaped through his mouth and jisoo screamed seeing jimin in that state. Just then door opened revealing worried Taehyung. Everyone got scared seeing his angry eyes. Tae ran towards jimin who was unconscious and blood was flowing non stop. Tae looked at jisoo her arm was also bleeding badly. He immediately wrapped his handkerchief on her arm and then removed his tshirt before wrapping it around jimin's stomach which was bleeding. Tae looked at the person deadly before shooting all guards. Soon Yeonjun came there and took that person with him. Tae picked jimin in koala style and soobin picked jisoo who also fainted due to all the activities. Tae was crying silently he sat in car with jimin on his laps. He side hugged jisoo and pecked her forehead before dialing jungkook's number*