🔹Way to Village🔹

Time skip to departing day

*

All kept their luggage in cars as guards were also there for their safety. Both brothers were looking at Joon with disbelief look*
Tae:- Don't you think he is being dramatic? *whisper*
Yg:- *whisper back* You are right but if we were at his place we also could have done same thing so just shut up
*Tae sighed and sat on driving seat with kook and chim on passenger seat. Others were seating at back and their journey started*
Jisoo:- At least tell me now where we are going
*she said while whining making others chuckle*
Tae:- You will see it when we reach their princess
*Jisoo pouted and started looking outside the window. After some time jimin woke up and started crying wanting to seat on tae's laps. Tae sighed and made him seat while Jm clapped his hands watching the outside view*

 Tae sighed and made him seat while Jm clapped his hands watching the outside view*

Jm:- Daddwa twees lwook
*he said while pointing outside the window. Smiling widely and seeing everything with amaze eyes. Hearing him Yg woke up from his sleep*
Yg:- Tae stop the car let me drive it
Tae:- Hyung it's ok--
Yg:- No it's not come backseat and take rest and also make this little chick sleep
*Tae nodded and stopped the car. He took jimin back seat and started feeding milk through bottle and both drifted to sleep while Yoongi was driving and others were sleeping soundly. Kook woke up and saw they cherry blossom trees he told Yg to stop car and they all went their letting Vmin sleep. Kook and jisoo clicked many pictures while others were enjoying near the bridge*

*After some time they reached to their village all villagers were already waiting for them

*After some time they reached to their village all villagers were already waiting for them. V picked jimin in his arms and all went towards one ajhumma and bowed to her. She was the one who took care of Namjoon since childhood and during Jin's pregnancy also. Namjin call her eomma. She smiled looking at all her babies. Jisoo hugged her and said with sweet smile*
Jisoo:- Did you miss me granny?
Ajhumma:- Aigoo ofc I did my little munchkin. Look how cute you are looking
Jisoo:- You are also looking old
*Ajhumma gasped dramatically*
Tae:- You should stop being with your dadda
*All laughed while Yg smacked his head. Jm whined in sleep due to movements and slowly got up*
Tae:- Guys look our mochi is up
*He said and made jimin sit on his hands. Jm giggled looking at new faces and the scenery*

*Ajhumma took him in her arms as jimin shyly burried his face in her nake making everyone coo at his cuteness

*Ajhumma took him in her arms as jimin shyly burried his face in her nake making everyone coo at his cuteness. They all headed inside the house*

? ? :- Hello there mister Namjoon*he said with smirk making Rm roll his eyes*Jisoo:- Buddyyyyy*She ran towards him and hugged him tightly while jimin also wiggled wanting to go towards them

*he said with smirk making Rm roll his eyes*
Jisoo:- Buddyyyyy
*She ran towards him and hugged him tightly while jimin also wiggled wanting to go towards them. ?? The person smiled and picked him*
?? :- How are my both muffins hmm?
*he asked while booping their nose making the latter giggle. Rm scoffed and went inside the room others sighed in relief and all hugged him one by one*
Yg:- Seojun uncle we missed you alot
Seojun:- *chuckle* I also missed you so much and mostly that idiot best friend of mine
*All laughed and after some chit chat they went to their rooms for taking some rest*