🔹Scared🔹

Kang:- Did you heard it? I feel so sorry for your husband but have to say you are damn lucky for getting such beautiful and sexy husband
Tae:- YOU FUCKING BASTARD DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM
Kang:- Looks like you don't care about him huh? BOYS!!
Jk:- Aaaaaaaaah
Tae:- KOOK-- hello helllo!!! Arghhhh
*Suddenly a message popped on his phone. It was a address he immediately picked his gun and towards car and drove towards the place. He was getting super worried and scared thinking how might be kook which was taking his anger on next level. After some time he reached there and ran towards the building. Entering inside he got shock to see jimin. Jm upon seeing his Dadda made grabby hands. Tae scooped him in his arms pecking his whole face*
Tae:- Oh my baby how did you got here?
Jm:- They bwought mwe
*Tae hugged jimin tightly and removed his gun from back. He kicked the door making it break. He entered inside as he heard kook whimpering. The room was dark so he took his phone to turn on torch but then suddenly all lights turned on and the scream came*

?? :- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAR

Tae:- What the? Yg:- How's the surprise Mr Mafia King*he said with smirk

Tae:- What the?
Yg:- How's the surprise Mr Mafia King
*he said with smirk. Tae sighed and closed his eyes understanding everything was there plan. His tears started flowing or we can say tears of relief that his love is all fine. Kook hugged him as tae started sobbing hugging him back. Namjin smiled warmly as Sope also joined the hug*
Rm:- (clearing throat) Ok Ok enough of crying now let's cut the cake it looks so amazing
Jm:- Yesh letsh cwut
*he ran towards the table where cake is placed making others laugh. Tae chuckled and picked him before praying and blowing the candles. All sang the birthday song and tae cutted the cake. All feeded him the strawberries which were on cake as he happily ate them. After being done they went towards dining table*

 After being done they went towards dining table*

*All Taehyung's favorite dishes were made. With little chit chats and laughters they finished their dinner and headed towards home with peacefulness*

Sorry for short and sh!tty chapter 🥺I'll upload a good and big one thanks for support 💜please do vote and comment💬