🔹Vaccination🔹

I'm really sorry guys for being late but I had my tests so I was not getting time to write any story. But hope you like it 😇
_____________________________________________

After 2 months 😅

Jin:- Joonie please bring jimin downstairs let him eat
Rm:- COMING!!
*he shouted from upstairs soon after both came down stairs as Rm started announcing*
Rm:- 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤
*Jm giggled and clapped his hands. Jin shooked his head at their daily entry. Taekook and sope were already present there with jisoo sitting on tae's laps*
Hobi:- Ok mister hero and chick please settle down
Rm:- As you say Queen Sunshine
*Yg made jimin sit on his laps as he shows tantrums while eating veggies*
Jin:- Let's start
*While eating kook glanced at Jin who nodded. Kook cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention*
Jk:- Well you guys know that it's been a year we had check ups and kids vaccination time is also in next week so I was thinking why don't you guys clear your schedule for upcoming Saturday? I will be able to complete everyone's check up and vaccination without any disturbance?
Yg:- Alright I don't think anyone has problem here right?
*He said and turned his head to see jisoo, tae, hobi and Rm having eyes wide open with slight fear in there eyes making him laugh. He looked down and saw jimin already in tears listening about vaccines. No wonder this guys hate hospital things alot. Jk chuckled and continued eating while jin sighed looking at his scaredy cats*
Tae in mind:- It's ok I'll give excuse of having important mission then I'll be free from this vaccines
*Yg said something making him whine*
Yg:- I don't want to hear any excuses specially Tae and Hobi. You both always team up in this situations. I don't want to hear your excuses like "hyung I'm so sorry but I got an important mission or hyungie I have to teach important choreography for upcoming competition and blah blah"
Jin:- Correct and joon I'm warning you no tantrums or else get ready to sleep on couch for whole month
Rm:- T-thats not fair
*Jin just shrugged and started eating. After wards Hobi made kids sleep and others continued doing their respective work*

   Time skip to Saturday

*Jk went to hospital early in morning after feeding jimin to arrange everything. While Jin and Yg made breakfast for everyone after eating they headed towards hospital with packed tiffin for kook. Upon reaching there except Yg and Jin all gulped and didn't came out of car making Jin glare at them. Yg picked jisoo and went inside with Tae while Jin brought hobi and Namjoon inside*

Jk:- I thought they won't come
*he said while laughing*
Jin:- Aish of course they were not ready I had to do many promises that's why they are standing here
Yg:- Yeh but whatever kook first eat your breakfast
Jk:- Hyung I'll eat later---
*Jk closed his mouth and took the tiffin when yoongi glared at him. They went inside his cabin and Tae started feeding him. While jimin and jisoo? Oh my they both are finding way to run from here. After being done Jk started  everyone's regular check up sessions and after reports came he told everyone to wait in ward room where only they were present as today no patient was allowed on that floor. When Jk came there he glared at everyone and huffed*
Jk:- I really hate you all
Yg:- What's wrong?
Jk:- What's wrong? Seriously? I know they all are careless towards their health but you too?
Yg:- I--
Jk:- Never mind except Appa and eomma everyone will have to take injections and kids needs their vaccines
Tae:- Kook---
Jk:- I don't want to hear a single word from anyone's mouth. Just lay down!!!
*He said in stern voice making everyone shut. He went towards Tae and started preparing the injection making him gulp*
Tae:- B-baby why me first? S-start with yoongi hyung he is older than me
*Jk glared at him*
Jk:- So called Mafia King I'll go with you only first and then hobi hyung and kids because yoonie hyung is not like you dramatic
Tae:- I'm not dramatic okay?
Yg:- Yeh yeh because you are the scaredy cat
Tae:- You are the one who is cat here not me I'm a Tiger
Yg:- What did you said?
*he asked while standing up. Tae immediately layed down and told kook to inject him. Kook laughed and proceeded to inject him. After what felt like comedy show Jk was done with tae and hobi. Now it was time for kids. Jisoo took her vaccine silently because Namjoon was there to distract her but Ohh poor minnie he saw how all cried after getting the ouchie so..... *
Jk:- Appa bring jimin he needs to take 2 vaccines
Jm:- Nwooo
*He wiggled in his arms and started to run towards door but to his bad luck Yg caught him and spanked three times before sitting on chair with him in his arms. Jk sighed and inserted the needle making jimin scream his lungs out. Yg burried Jm's face in his chest while talking to him*
Yg:- Aigoo my baby chick is so brave taking his vaccines like big boy
Jm:- Bwig boy?
Yg:- Yes sweety you know after being done with everyone's medicines eomma is gonna make cake and yummy yummy food
Jm:- Nwo gaash? {Grass}
*He asked with pout making Yg coo and boop their nose as latter giggled*
Jk:- And done very good my princess
*Jm looked at him confusingly as when did he got injected making others laugh at his face. He also smiled widely seeing everyone laughing. After that Jin took jimin and jisoo out towards garden while jk completed giving Yg his injection. Then he gave lecture to Namjoon for not taking care of himself. Now all were heading towards home and they saw how silent tae was whole ride*

At house

*Upon reaching all went to their respective rooms to take rest as they were so tired. Jk was still in hospital as he had to check patients. When tae made sure that jimin has slept he layed himself on bed with pout thinking*
Tae:- They all forgot it's my birthday I'll not talk to anyone now---
*He was complaining more like whining in his mind but his whines stopped when he heard his phone ringing. He picked up the call and said in cold tone*

On O. T. P

Tae:- Hello?
??:- S-sir I got call from Kang
Tae:- What did that bastard said?
?? :- He asked me to tell you that h-he will call you in five minutes s-so receive it
*Tae eyes darkened as he hunged up the call and waited for his enemy to call him*
Tae:- That shit is calling me means something is really wrong
*His phone ranged again. It was unknown number he picked it up knowing who it will be*
?? :- Hello there Mafia King how are you?
Tae:- What will happen to me kang after all I have thousands of dogs like you
Kang (laughing) :- Well well I wish that someone wants to loose his love on his special day huh?
*Tae got confused but then he heard the voice*
?? :- Aaaaah l-leave me *sob* please aaah
Tae:- Kook....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll try to give you guys double update today✨😊 {but not promising}
That's for today hope you enjoy please do Vote and Comment💜