🔹Lost 2🔹

*The guard came back but frowned seeing no one beside. He looked inside and gulped as jimin was not there. He called the other guard who was supposed to stay with Jimin. The phone ringed which he heard from other side of car. He went there and saw the guard laying lifeless on floor. Without wasting time he informed Taehyung whowas literally fuming in anger. He informed other guards who were with jin. It was very shocking Jin was crying hard. They reached home and others were already present there except kook. Jin hugged Joon tightly while crying. Tae was so angry he punched the guard and started beating him. Yg sighed and pulled him back. Tae's eyes were teary he hugged yg tightly while sobbing*
Tae:- *sob* h-hyung they took my baby i-i failed to protect my son i--
Jk:- What happened? Why are you guys crying?
*All wiped their tears and sat on couch with Kook b/w Taegi. Yg told everything to Jk who got very shock to hear this. Tae already informed his team and they already started finding Jimin. Kook was a crying mess now. Jin was blaming himself for leaving jimin alone. The atmosphere was so tensed just then tae's phone rang. It was unknown number*

O. T. P

?? :- Hello there king it's been long since we talked huh?
Tae:- YOU BASTARD!!! BETTER TELL ME WHERE IS MY SON
?? :- calm calm down your anger can risk your son's life don't forget
Tae:- B--
?? :-*smirk*  See I have sent video of your son. I have to say he is so cute and innocent hmm
*Tae opened the video and saw jimin playing with toys while giggling. He sighed in relief as his baby was fine*
Tae:- *cold tone* What do you want Hahoe?
H :- You know what I want
Tae:- You better understand before you die by my hands
H:- *sigh* Let's see Mr Kim I'm waiting
*He cutted the call. Tae looked at soobin*
Soobin:- Did you track the phone number
Soobin:- Yes hyung but we will have to hurry as it's non traceable number I won't be able to hold it for long time
Tae:- Chen tell guards to be read---
*Loud thud echoed. Tae looked behind and saw Kook laying on floor. He signalled Chen to go and prepare while picking kook in his arms. Doctor arrived and were checking him*
Tae:- *pecking his forehead* I promise I'll bring our mochi back don't worry
*saying that he left for mission while others waited and prayed to get everything fine*

With Tae

*He was driving the car at high speed looking very angry. He swear to god a single scratch on Jm and he will destroy whole world. Soon they reached taking their respective positions. They attacked the men's of Hahoe. Tae was getting impatient after killing the guards outside he ran inside. He scoffed seeing around 50 mens standing there with weapons. He took deep breath and looked at them with his scary eyes. All shivered when he took a step ahead and within five minutes all were laying on floor lifeless. Tae and his gang members started searching for jimin everywhere*
Hyuka:- I think jimin is not here
Tae:- Fucking bastard I swear I'm gonna give him very painful death
*he went towards car and drove somewhere with his guards following behind. They reached at place which was like a farm house. Tae got down and straightly went inside. He heard crying voice of jm*
Tae:- Baby bun dadda is here don't worry
Jm:- Daddwa mwinnie shc'red
Tae:- Dadda is coming baby
*They were checking all rooms but didn't found him. Soon they heard a gunshot outside of house followed by jimin's scream. They ran outside and saw Hahoe holding Jm while the gun was aiming at his head. Jm was shivering in fear and the rain was tok heavy giving hard time to him to breath. Tae without wasting time shooted hahoe's leg which caused him to loose grip around jimin. But luckily Tae picked him on time and hugged him tightly. Other gang members took Hahoe. Tae placed a towel around Jimin who was crying and snuggling more into in his chest*

Tae:- *teary eyes* Dadda got you baby calm down take breath babyJm:- *hiccup* sc-scrawd *sobbing* n-nwo wike *hiccup* it*Tae sat in car and droved towards house while securely holding jimin

Jm:- *hiccup* sc-scrawd *sobbing* n-nwo wike *hiccup* it
*Tae sat in car and droved towards house while securely holding jimin. After lot of consoling jimin finally calmed down but was still hiccuping and sobbing. Upon reaching home Tae ran inside with jimin. He went in his room and saw kook was awake now crying. They looked at him and went worriedly. Kook took jimin in his arms and started crying while checking if he got hurt anywhere*
Jk:- My baby mamma was so worried baby are you fine
Jm:- yesh daddwa shaved minnwi
Jk:- *smile* My baby prince
*Hobi took jimin and went to give him warm bath as he was totally soaked in rain. Tae looked at kook with worried eyes*
Tae:- Are you okay?
Jk:- *looking down* hmm
Jin:- You both should talk we will leave
*Others went out while Kook sat on bed while fidgeting with his fingers. Tae closed the door and made him sit on his laps*
Tae:- Why are you looking so pale? What did doctor said?
Jk:- Y-you i-i
Tae:- *pecking his cheeks* What is it baby?
Jk:- *looking into his eyes* I'm 2 weeks p-pregnant
Tae:- *shocked* W-what?
*Kook thought tae didn't liked it. He started crying while hugging him making tae come out of shock. Tae smiled widely and spinned kook around. Kook hugged him tightly*
Tae:- My love I'm so so happy thank you so much
*he kissed him passionately making kook smile. After breaking the kiss they joined their foreheads*
Tae:- I love you
Jk:- Love you more hubby
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This and next part is requested by one reader hope you enjoy it 🤗....
Don't forget to vote, comment💬 and take care💜