🔹Celebration🔹

Happy New year lovely readers
🍾 May the year brings all the happiness and good luck . Also may it fulfill all the dreams aims goals!!Have a Healthy years ahead 💜
____________________________________________

*It's the last day of the year 2023 and our house is filled with chaos. Let's see....
So as today is last day Yoongi decided to cook lunch for everyone and Jimin was there With him for help (more likely to make mess). Tae took jisoo for dressing up. Namjin are resting in there room as they were tired due to yesterday's party. So first let's go in kitchen and see what's happening*

*Here Yoongi gave milk bottle to jimin so that he won't disturb him while making food. Jm was continuously talking with Yg but got later bored. He saw that there was chocolate powder on table which Yg kept to bake cake later. Jm went towards the bowl and started pouring his milk in that powder. Soon after that he started to mix it with his hands because he didn't got spoon and then licked his fist. Yg turned around after sensing the silence which he knew is not good. His eyes widened seeing the mess created by our Great Chef Jimin*
Yg:- Yaaah you little chick what did you do huh
Jm:- cwake
Yg:- Who told you do it Mister?
Jm:- Mwe shaw eomma mwaking cwake like thish show help ywou
*Yg sighed and started cleaning the table and Jm pouted*

 His eyes widened seeing the mess created by our Great Chef Jimin*Yg:- Yaaah you little chick what did you do huhJm:- cwakeYg:- Who told you do it Mister? Jm:- Mwe shaw eomma mwaking cwake like thish show help ywou*Yg sighed and started cleaning t...

*After that he took Jm upstairs where Kook was preparing tonight's clothes. Yg knocked on door and heard "come in". He went in and kook's eyes widened seeing jimin*
Jk:- What did you do jimin?
Jm:- Hwelped appwa
Yg:- Yeh yeh very great help... Kook I'll prepare the remaining food till than clean this chick🐣
*Kook nodded with chuckle and went in bathroom. After cleaning Jimin he made him wear another clothes and went down stairs. Hobi was preparing milk bottle as Yg told him jm didn't drink his milk earlier. Jm ran towards hobi who picked him up and attached bottle nipple on his mouth. Jm started sucking it while looking at Yg. Hobi placed him on sofa in front of kitchen as jimin was staring at yoongi continuously who smiled in return and kept talking with him*

 Hobi placed him on sofa in front of kitchen as jimin was staring at yoongi continuously who smiled in return and kept talking with him*

*After sometime the food was ready so Yg called everyone for lunch. No doubt it was so delicious and everyone laughed as Yg narrated whole story with jimin. After that all bottoms went in Jin's room while all tops were sitting in balcony with jisoo and Jimin*