🔹Enjoy + Safety Talks🔹

Taekook:- ginyeom-il chughahaeyo~>3 {Happy anniversary}
*They both said while singing and wishing both couples. Jisoo brought the cake with wide smile and placed it on table. Namjin and Sope smiled warmly before cutting the cake and feeding everyone. Jm excitedly gave them gifts brought by them*

For Namjoon

For Jin

For Yoongi

For Yoongi

For J-hope

For J-hope

Hobi:- My goodness guys did you guys spent all your money for our gifts? Tae:- *hugging him* No hyungie we were saving money from last year for this and I know how much you love staying fashionable--Jk:- So he brought everything from his favorite ...

Tae:- *hugging him* No hyungie we were saving money from last year for this and I know how much you love staying fashionable--
Jk:- So he brought everything from his favorite brand
*Hobi giggled and hugged them saying thank you*
Rm:- You guys really brought best gifts
Jk:- Well credit goes to kids
*Namjin smiled and pecked their forehead*
Jin:- But why you brought me this?
Jk:- Eomma your legs are getting swollen nowadays and sometimes they pain too so we thought this massager will help you
Jin:- That's so thoughtful babies

*Taekook and kids bowed dramatically making everyone chuckle*
Yg:- Well I have to say this is really nice I mean suits my personality too
*Kook winked and hugged him. After that Namjin couple also gave gifts to e/o. Yg gave hobi shoes which he wanted from so long. Now it was hobi's turn. All were waiting*

Hobi:- Umm Tae can you bring it
Tae:- Yes just a minute
*he said and went in backyard. After few minutes he came back and handed Yg a box with smile. Yg smiled and opened the gift and smiled warmly*

Hobi:- I know how much you wanted to adopt this cutie after seeing her injured in center so I went with tae and brought herYg:- *hugging him* Thank you so much baby it's really best giftJm:- *caressing dog's head* What should we name thish dog? Yg...

Yg:- *hugging him* Thank you so much baby it's really best gift
Jm:- *caressing dog's head* What should we name thish dog?
Yg:- Holly
*he said with wide smile all cheered and welcomed the new member in their family. After talking and playing with holly all decided to do dinner outside so everyone went to get ready*

*After getting ready all headed towards hotel while singing songs and enjoying the time. Reaching their destination they headed inside and there they meet Yoongi's business Partner so they went to have dinner together. As all settled down there was no seat for kids. Jm sat on kook's lap. Yoongi's business partner Mr Choi made jisoo seat on his laps. Soon food arrived and all started eating. While eating Hobi and Tae noticed Choi's hand caressing jisoo's hairs and hands but they shrugged it off not thinking too much. After some time Namjin went towards garden area with jimin. While Yg went to washroom and Taehope were busy in seeing the pictures they clicked*

* Here Choi started tickling jisoo's tummy and slowly his hands started roaming around her private parts. Jisoo felt uncomfortable but she didn't knew what this meant she was just smiling nervously. Taehope noticed it and hobi immediately pulled jisoo towards himself while tae landed a punch on Choi's face. Hearing the noise Yg ran towards them*

Yg:- What the hell Taehyung!?!
Tae:- *kicking Choi* Ask your this shitty bastart partner what he was doing hyung!!! You better cancel all deals with this human before I kill him
*Hobi hugged jisoo who got scared seeing the scene. Tae signalled his mens to take choi away and all headed towards home in not so good mood. Tae was angry as hell while hobi was silent and hugging jisoo protectively. And others were confused at everything*

*After reaching home Kook made jimin sleep and everyone changed into comfortable clothes before settling in living room. Jisoo was still in hobi's embrace*
Yg:- Tae what was that behavior? Will you tell me what he did that you got that much angry?
Tae:- Hyung he f------ touched jisoo inappropriately. What you think I should do huh?!

*All gasped hearing this. Jisoo was still confuse but scared too. Yoongi's eyes turned teary hearing this. He took jisoo in his embrace while caressing her back and pecking her forehead. After talking about it all turned towards jisoo*
Jin:- Baby come here
*Jisoo went towards him*

Jin:- When that bad uncle touched you didn't you felt odd?
Jisoo:- I-i felt uncomfortable but was it wrong? You guys also tickle me right?
Rm:- *sigh* Baby bun there is difference between us touching you and strangers touching you. There are types of touches like a good touch and bad touch

Jisoo:- *confused* Then how can I know if it is good or bad touch?
Jin:- Princess you love swimming right?
*Jisoo nodded her head with wide smile*
Jin:- *smile* Then while swimming you wear swimming clothes too
Jisoo:- Yes
Jin:- When you wear them your few body parts get covered too right?
*Jisoo nodded*
Jin:- When someone touches you there then we can call it bad touch baby. Or not only there but also if an stranger touch your hands or legs it is bad. More probably all those touches are bad when you feel uncomfortable understood?
Jisoo:- Yes eomma

Rm:- *pecking her forehead* And not only about strangers baby sometimes maybe your friends or family members will touch you in jokes or unintentionally on those parts that time don't stay quiet. Confront immediately. Even if it's me or your dadda or your buddy if you don't feel good you will tell us immediately that "I didn't like it when you touch me there please don't do it again" We would never feel sad or angry okay?
Jisoo:- Yes hero thank you for telling me

*she said while smiling making everyone smile back. Soon the atmosphere got comfortable and they thought to watch a movie as jimin also got up from his sleep*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hope you will love it 😄....
Don't forget to vote, comment and Take care of yourself💜 lobe you all and also thank you so much for your support cuties. Also thank you for 1k+ votes keep supporting 🤍