🔹Hurt🔹

*Jm reached at school and went inside. He sat on his bench quietly not minding the surrounding. Soon there teacher came in class. All wished her but she frowned as she didn't got an happy beautiful smile from her favorite student Jimin. She shrugged it and started teaching*

*During break she went towards jimin who was totally silent whole class. His face looked pale too*
Teacher:- Hey dear what happened? You seem off today?
Jm:- *low voice* Not feelin well
Teacher:- Aigoo why did you came to school then sweetie come with me I'll call your dad he will come to pick you up
*She said and helped jimin in packing his school bag*

*After that she held jimin's hand and started walking towards principal's office. She can feel jimin's hand burning means he has high fever. On the way jimin held her hand tightly making her look at him. But she gasped when suddenly Jimin collapsed on floor. She picked the little bean and went towards medic room and informed principal too*

*Soon principal called Taehyung*

Principal:- Am I talking to Kim Jimin's Dad?
Tae:- Yes sir what happened? Did he beated someone again?
Principal:- Well I think you have misunderstood yesterday's incident but right now it's not time to explain. Please come to school fast jimin has fainted
Tae:- WHAT!!!? i-im on way sir

*Saying that he rushed towards School. On the way he informed everyone about Jimin's condition. Soon he reached and straight ran towards medic room*

Tae:- *barged in* JIMIN!!! Oh my goodness baby
*he teared up seeing jimin layig on bed looking so pale. Dr was treating his wound on knees*
Dr:- Are you his father?
Tae:- *nodding* Y-yes please tell what happened to him?
Dr:- I'm sorry to say but you are really irresponsible. He is still kid how can you starve him whole day? You didn't even treated his wounds
*Tae was totally confused. Soon principal came and explained about yesterday's fight and how jimin got hurt. Tae felt like killing himself for scolding his baby mochi without knowing whole truth. He started recalling and mentally slapped himself remembering jimin didn't ate anything since yesterday afternoon*

*Tae picked jimin in his arms and sat in car. Driving straight towards hospital. Jk was already there with child specialist. Tae placed jimin on bed denying to leave him alone. But somehow kook managed to bring him out. Sope and Namjim were already present. Tae explained everything to them. Yg punched the wall in anger*

Yg:- How can I just punish him without letting him explain himself... HOW??? I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!
*Kook and Jin kept crying while Joon was trying to calm yoongi. Tae was standing in front of door waiting for doctor to come out*

*Soon doctor came and said*
Dr:- Well this is not what I expected from you all. Make sure you feed him porridge once he wakes up. He will have back pain for few days thank fully there is no fracture or bone breaking problem. Still he is kid and so sensitive. Make sure you take care of him properly
*All nodded with teary eyes and went inside to see there little mochi laying on bed. Soon he woke up and saw tae already looking at him*

Jm:- Dadda
*it came out as whisper*
Tae:- *smile* How is my baby dumpling
Jm:- *smiles* Minnie is fine b-but body is paining
Tae:- Dadda will kick the pain okie?
*Jm nodded and giggled when kook tickled his tummy*

Jm:- Dadda*it came out as whisper*Tae:- *smile* How is my baby dumplingJm:- *smiles* Minnie is fine b-but body is painingTae:- Dadda will kick the pain okie? *Jm nodded and giggled when kook tickled his tummy*

A/n:- Guys imagine it's jimin. I tried to find alot but didn't got the picture I wanted so here I'm taking this one

Jk:- Baby please forgive your mamma for behaving bad
*he said while caressing jimin's hairs*
Jm:- Mamma don't say sorry minnie know you all were busy in work and minnie was disturbing you all
Jin:- No no baby don't say that you would never ever disturb us
Jm:- *giggles* Then don't say sorry
*They smiled and pecked his forehead. Soon Hobi came with porridge. Both Yg and Tae started feeding him while Jimin also ate without tantrums because he was too hungry to sense the taste*

*They felt so bad for treating their prince this way. All decided to give jimin whatever he wants and no one will say No to him. Jimin easily forgived them because he saw how much all were working and taking stress. He is really an Angel..... *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Short one 👻TRIPLE UPDATE 😸

I can't say No to you guys right 😄🙃
Hope you enjoyed take care of yourself 💜🤗

Wanna see jimin's school look? I mean in earlier chapter also I didn't show you so here it is.....