🔹Selected?🔹

Long chapter ahead~
I mixed everyone's ideas. But main idea of this trip was by infinitesoul7
Hope you enjoy😊
_____________________________________________

After 1 week

*All are home enjoying the weekend but kook didn't took holiday. As he wants to work hard and get selected for America's seminar. Everyone was sitting in living room having chit chats. It was night already. The door opened and crying jungkook came in. All got worried seeing his teary face but before anyone could ask him anything he went to his room without sparing at anyone*

Inside room

*Kook locked the door and slided down while crying*
Jk:- Why it had to happen? Where did I failed to do my best that they didn't saw my potential. I'm sorry taetae I'm breaking the promise
*he said while sobbing and went in balcony and started smoking while thinking about the events happened in hospital few minutes ago*

Few minutes earlier
In hospital

*Kook was checking a patient that's when Dr Cha one of the senior in hospital came there and gathered all doctors*
Cha:- Guess what buddies Administrator sent me the list of doctors who will get chance to go in seminar
*Everyone squealed in Joy including Jungkook*
Cha:- I'll tell you all their names so......
Dr Thyme, Dr Lisa, Dr Sam...... Dr Chun...... and Lastly Dr Park Jungguk
*Kook's face fell down as he was expecting his name to be announced*
Jk:- Umm isn't there my name?
Cha:- *sadly* I'm sorry Doctor but I'm really shocked how they didn't mentioned you
*Jk gulped the lump and went towards his cabin controlling his tears. After packing everything he went towards house while crying*

Present

*Tears were flowing from his eyes while thinking about it. He didn't noticed his family is looking at him from backyard. As their backyard is in front of taekook's room's balcony. Kook wiped his tears while sniffing and sighed after finishing 4th cigarette. His eyes landed on family members who are looking at him with disappointed face. Kook's eyes again teared up before running down stairs towards them*

Jk:- I-i am s-sorry I'm sorry I was just sad and stressed b-because I didn't got s-selected please f-forgive me
*he said while crying. They looked at him and then sighed before going inside*
Rm:- You didn't got selected it doesn't mean you will smoke jungkook
Jin:- Maybe more than you someone else had it's need more that's why your place went to him. You are already a brilliant doctor everyone knows that
Jk:- *sobbing* I'm sorry

*All went to their respective rooms leaving kook alone there. Jk wiped his tears understanding what Jin meant. He went to his room and saw tae sitting on bed playing with his phone*
Jk:- umm h-hyung
*Tae kept phone aside and layed on bed backfacing kook. Jk felt ache in his chest but he stopped himself and went to take quick shower. After that he layed on bed and hugged tae from back slowly drifting to his Dreamland*

Next Day

*All are having breakfast without having talk with kook. Only kids were talking with him as they don't know what has happened. After that all went to their respective works and kids went to school. Kook was sad by receiving silent treatment from his family but he knows it's his mistake. He went to hospital and was told to do one critical surgery*

*After coming out from OT he saw HOD and Senior doctors were discussing something in hall. The administrator saw him and said*
Adm:- Hello there Dr Jungkook are you ready for seminar? Actually we have to leave for seminar day after tomorrow the dates has changed
Jk:- *small smile* I'm sorry sir but I guess you misunderstood. I'm not selected---
HOD:- What do you mean by not selected? I myself gave name in list
*Everyone got confused. Dr Cha showed the list and Administrator scoffed*
Adm:- Jungkook you know right Dr Park Jungguk hates your success and all. He added his name in list instead of yours. Don't worry you start packing I'll talk with Dr Park
*Kook smiled widely hearing this. He bowed while saying thank you and skipped towards his cabin happily. With excitement he messaged Tae about selection and thought to take sweets for everyone as all are still angry at him*